Abe Injury Update

kenk

I found this on a AJC blog.dont know how true it is hope it is NOT TRUE..

I heard from a birdie who happens to be a neighbor of Abraham’s that he’s been seen walking on crutches, and having quite a hard time doing so. Which is alarming in and of itself.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this on a AJC blog.dont know how true it is hope it is NOT TRUE..

I heard from a birdie who happens to be a neighbor of Abraham’s that he’s been seen walking on crutches, and having quite a hard time doing so. Which is alarming in and of itself.

i give no credence one way or another to what you say above.

however, if its a high ankle sprain, then crutches for a week would be normal - and playing in a football game two weeks later would be unlikely.

it looked to me on replay like a high ankle sprain - if that is right, then he won't be playing in that 1st playoff game.

We never did get a offical injury report on ABE. Monday we were suppose to get an update after x rays etc. and all we got was coach Smith saying Abe will play next Sunday. Did Abe have a high or low ankle injury??? Dunta talking to the media about playing next week but not ABE??

We never did get a offical injury report on ABE. Monday we were suppose to get an update after x rays etc. and all we got was coach Smith saying Abe will play next Sunday. Did Abe have a high or low ankle injury??? Dunta talking to the media about playing next week but not ABE??

dang, why are you asking? when has Mike Smith ever disclosed injury details - it NEVER happens and it is not going to start with Abe's ankle.

Guest Negatorris

Like I said, I won't be surprised if Smitty is just downplaying it like ALWAYS...

I won't believe he'll be ready to play until I see official reports from those who've seen him out practicing. He left on a cart. Never good.

Like I said, I won't be surprised if Smitty is just downplaying it like ALWAYS...

I won't believe he'll be ready to play until I see official reports from those who've seen him out practicing. He left on a cart. Never good.

I agree with u except for the cart being a huge deal. Anytime u have a foot ankle or knee injury they will use the cart. No reason not to. But like u said I wont believe either way till I see Abe out there

I agree with u except for the cart being a huge deal. Anytime u have a foot ankle or knee injury they will use the cart. No reason not to. But like u said I wont believe either way till I see Abe out there

Good grief. Always the doom and gloomers over there on the AJC trying to scare everyone. Did a bit of research on Abe's sisters twitter where she said he'll be up and ready for the first game.

Also this, a pic taken from New Years with no crutches in sight and what appears to be him having his weight on the foot he injured. I'm still pissed at Smitty for being a moron, but he looks like he'll be good to go.

i give no credence one way or another to what you say above.

however, if its a high ankle sprain, then crutches for a week would be normal - and playing in a football game two weeks later would be unlikely.

it looked to me on replay like a high ankle sprain - if that is right, then he won't be playing in that 1st playoff game.

that s what i thought. looked like a high ankle and if that is the case, i doubt he will be out there for the first game. we should be facing a running team, which might help since he could rest since abe is not the greatest against the run.