Has Anyone Watched "football Life Of Ray Lewis" ?

J-Wall

Guest Negatorris

I'm young so I never really saw the hype of Ray Lewis. I know he gives great speeches, and one time he was locked up in one of my parent's jails.

I was really moved overall.....one of the best football players around on & off the field.

I loved the part when he went to his coach after the game v/s Bengals & said on sidelines "I got your back - I will never quit on you" " I got this team on my shoulders"

also, in the final moments of the pittsburg game under one min ...he talks to Reed on sideline & said GOD has planned this way ....we are going to win! I know we are going to win this one

That made me give this dude sooo much respect!!

Edited by mattyicefalcon

I was really moved overall.....one of the best football players around on & off the field.

I loved the part when he went to his coach after the game v/s Bengals & said on sidelines "I got your back - I will never quit on you" " I got this team on my shoulders"

also, in the final moments of the pittsburg game under one min ...he talks to Reed on sideline & said GOD has planned this way ....we are going to win! I know we are going to win this one

Sure, god helps folks win football games, while genocide occurs simultaneously.

Ray Lewis is a great football player and leader on the field.

Off the field, is another story.

He killed a man and got 1 year probation. How the f*ck does that happen?

I'm young so I never really saw the hype of Ray Lewis. I know he gives great speeches, and one time he was locked up in one of my parent's jails.

That's too bad Torris... That man lived up to the hype. My first favorite player all-time was Ronnie Lott, but Ray Lewis's career has forced his way into a tie with Ronnie for me. I'm gonna miss seeing that dude beast it up.

When he came into the league he was 245lbs.+ (don't quote me) and only had 2% body fat. A lean mean azz manimal.

I'll never forget the AFC Championship game where he man-handled Eddie George all game.

I attended Kathleen High School in Lakeland FL. with Ray Lewis. Ray was few years younger than me, so I didn't know him personally. I only knew him as a player on our team.

When we went to school together Ray played Safety. He wasn't as muscular back then but he could run fast and had a real nose for the ball. Although he was one of the younger players at the time we all were amazed at how he could hit. I for one am not surprised at all Ray Lewis has accomplished.

Ray has been in the NFL since I was 11 years old over the years he became one of my favorite players I thought this would be his last year when I heard his son got a scholarship and he got hurt on top of that. I also think that Baltimore will try to trade up to get Teo to replace him. That episode of football life is the best I've seen so far he's a good dude on and off the field I got mad respect for. God changes lives and he changed Ray's I been through alot of troubles myself and God changed me I think it's awesome listening to his testimony. Gonna enjoy Sunday's game I'm pullin for Baltimore

Watch the special man. My son is 14 and became an INSTANT Ray Lewis fan. He doesn't just give great speeches...he's the best linebacker of the modern era.

After reading some of the comments on here... its funny how some people form an opinion of a person based on something and let that and one experience define that person. That night was a tragedy but it doesn't define Ray Lewis. He wears his heart on his sleeve and his personality doesn't characterize a murderer. When you see the way he interacts with family and fans, especially those in need, it shows genuine love he has for people

After reading some of the comments on here... its funny how some people form an opinion of a person based on something and let that and one experience define that person. That night was a tragedy but it doesn't define Ray Lewis. He wears his heart on his sleeve and his personality doesn't characterize a murderer. When you see the way he interacts with family and fans, especially those in need, it shows genuine love he has for people

You have no idea who Ray Lewis is when the cameras are not on him. He has a public image. 99.999999% of the time, the image doesn't not reflect reality.

You have no idea who Ray Lewis is when the cameras are not on him. He has a public image. 99.999999% of the time, the image doesn't not reflect reality.

well I do. I went to Miami and seen Ray lots of times when no cameras are around. Everything about him is sincere. He is a family man. And people that was at Miami with him that I talked to says that. And unless you know that person you don't know what they are like behind cameras. So it's stupid for you to say"99.999999, the image doesn't reflect reality" that is a ignorant comment unless you know the people