Romo!

J-RoC770

This thread is a steaming pile of suck. Stuff about Tony Romo in TATF? Strike one. Next, someone attempts to liken Ryan to Romo by posting his failures? Strike two. The failures are clearly intended to incite a reaction from Falcons fans? Strike three. People then attempt to fire back by posting other elite quarterbacks messing up?

Christ, you're already out. Why bother swinging at this point? Everyone in this thread is less intelligent for posting here. I would even marginally include myself for trying to reason with the rest of the people here. Some of whom I even respect.

This thread is a steaming pile of suck. Stuff about Tony Romo in TATF? Strike one. Next, someone attempts to liken Ryan to Romo by posting his failures? Strike two. The failures are clearly intended to incite a reaction from Falcons fans? Strike three. People then attempt to fire back by posting other elite quarterbacks messing up?

Christ, you're already out. Why bother swinging at this point? Everyone in this thread is less intelligent for posting here. I would even marginally include myself for trying to reason with the rest of the people here. Some of whom I even respect.

I'm less intelligent for posting in this thread because I think the Romo phrase is funny. Noted.

that onus fall on HD....clown changed his path of route after Matt Ryan had already realeased the ball & the DB jumped the route.

Look at it closely....the ball was placed purfectly had HD stayed transfixed on his initial path.

Ryan has had his share of mistakes, pretty funny he posted one of the pics though that was obviously on the receiver.

Troll Fail.