Coaches don't play football! at least last I checked

Falcons organization has players and coaches. You could make an argument both coaches and players are important for success. No one likes to interview loser coaches unless they have won something and gain respect. Who gives a s h i t about what ignorant a$$ holes say.

Falcons organization has players and coaches. You could make an argument both coaches and players are important for success. No one likes to interview loser coaches unless they have won something and gain respect. Who gives a s h i t about what ignorant a$$ holes say.

Lovie Smith = Nuff Said

Lovie Smith = Nuff Said

Andy Reid and Lovie Smith both went to SB and have earned respect. LOL. And they will get interviews because of that, The guys who have their lives and jobs depend on the Coaches will make sure they do the right thing. Media doesn't know jack nor they care as long as there are stories to get hits from guys like who cry for respect from wrong places.

Andy Reid and Lovie Smith both went to SB and have earned respect. LOL. And they will get interviews because of that, The guys who have their lives and jobs depend on the Coaches will make sure they do the right thing. Media doesn't know jack nor they care as long as there are stories to get hits from guys like who cry for respect from wrong places.

???? Is there a point in this rambling