Ray Lewis Hanging It Up?

Trouble

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is he really going to retire?

• Yes (he has had a great career.
    • no this is just a ploy to get the team fired up for post season. He will be back.
    • He isnt sure... 50/50 depending on how they do in post season will decide.

That's fantastic! He is going to kill it on the NFL network.

yea I am sure he will bring the same intensity and excellence to the studio that he brought to the gridiron ....

now was he the best Defensive Player Ever ????

not sure but you would be hard pressed to Name 10 better....

LT

Night Train

Butkus

Deacon

Reggie White

so there is 5 that could make an argument

yea I am sure he will bring the same intensity and excellence to the studio that he brought to the gridiron ....

now was he the best Defensive Player Ever ????

not sure but you would be hard pressed to Name 10 better....

LT

Night Train

Butkus

Deacon

Reggie White

so there is 5 that could make an argument

My list goes

LT

Reggie White

Ray Lewis

Prime Time

And a tie between

Ronnie Lott

Derrick Thomas

For 5.

He promised his son that he would be there for him. His son just got a free ride to play football in college. So, yes, hes done and is going to support his son in his football career.

He's either playing for Florida or Florida St.? The talking head that was reporting on it just said "down in Florida" so I guess it could be Miami as well? Where ever it is I'm sure he's gonna be crackin' heads!

He's either playing for Florida or Florida St.? The talking head that was reporting on it just said "down in Florida" so I guess it could be Miami as well? Where ever it is I'm sure he's gonna be crackin' heads!

He plays high school ball in Florida, his scholarship is to Alabama.

It was brought to my attention that it would be smart of his son NOT to go to Miami. He would be playing in his dad's shadow more there than anywhere else. Would be smart for him to start his legacy somewhere else.

Ray Lewis is a thug and was involved in a brutal double murder in Atlanta, but got his freedom by testifying against his friends..He belongs in prison.

Ray made a Mistake

since that time he has been nothing but an example to young guys coming into this league.

its not like he pulled the trigger

he may have well been an accessory , but unlike some, he learned and even helped others make better choices.....

he has never tried to avoid talking about it either, sooooooooo yea dont be a Hater

Ray made a Mistake

since that time he has been nothing but an example to young guys coming into this league.

its not like he pulled the trigger

he may have well been an accessory , but unlike some, he learned and even helped others make better choices.....

he has never tried to avoid talking about it either, sooooooooo yea dont be a Hater

Watch Ray Lewis: A Football Life...he adresses the situation.

Ray had nothing to do with that murder. People just want to believe what they hear/read.

Ray Lewis is a thug and was involved in a brutal double murder in Atlanta, but got his freedom by testifying against his friends..He belongs in prison.

Ray had nothing to do with that murder. People just want to believe what they hear/read.

He was in the same limo with the same group who were involved. He faced some sort of charges but under a plea agreement he was able to skate. Birds of a feather flock together.

He was in the same limo with the same group who were involved. He faced some sort of charges but under a plea agreement he was able to skate. Birds of a feather flock together.

Exactly. If he was so pure he would have run to the cops and reported the crime.........he didn't.

I can name 20 defensive players better

Tommy Nobis

**** Butkus

Mel Blount

LT

Jack Ham

Ronnie Lott

Paul Krause

Emlen Tunnell

**** Lane

Deion

Derrick Brooks

Ed Reed

Rod Woodson

Bruce Smith

Reggie White

Deacon Jones

Joe Greene

Willie Lanier

Herb Adderly

Merlin Olson

Gino Marchetti

Chris Doleman

Randy White.

Ted Hendricks

John Randle

Warren Sapp

Not to hate on him. Ray Lewis is HoF but overrated by fans.

A lot of extreme opinions on Ray Ray here. I think he was the most consistently great defensive player over his entire career of , what, 17 years?

And Ethan GTFOH with your homer Nobis BS. Yes, he was great, yes he was probably snubbed, NO he was not better than Ray Lewis are you effing high just die in a grease fire already.

No. The stats clearly stat London is the better player. Its just London doesn't put on a circus show before games to grab attention.

You being a troll pick and choose when stats matter. See your Cam comments you've made then kys!

Edited by Recceice