Dallas Fans Help Me Understand....

Trouble

Who knows? We'd ask EN/RAVE but we knew the cowgirls fan would disappear like he always does after Womo failure! He will only come back if we get knocked out of the playoffs, the cowgirls sign a FA, or the draft is near...laugh.png

camkick2.gif?w=465&h=243

1) Got drunk Monday night and left my phone out in the rain. I post from my phone.

2) Why would I come here if the Cowboys aren't being talked about? Right now I'm interested in only two things...the draft and FA.

My team wont play again until September. Why do I have to post in here week after week until then?

I'VE LEARNED NOT TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHAT JERRY MEANS.

IT COULD MEAN ANY OF THE THINGS STATED ABOVE. BUT ONE

THING I DO KNOW ..... HE AIN'T TALKING ABOUT GETTING A NEW

GM. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE THE ONE HE'S ALREADY GOT, HE'S

GOT ALL THE CONFIDENCE IN THE WORLD IN .... HIMSELF.

I'VE LEARNED NOT TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHAT JERRY MEANS.

IT COULD MEAN ANY OF THE THINGS STATED ABOVE. BUT ONE

THING I DO KNOW ..... HE AIN'T TALKING ABOUT GETTING A NEW

GM. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE THE ONE HE'S ALREADY GOT, HE'S

GOT ALL THE CONFIDENCE IN THE WORLD IN .... HIMSELF.

He's already stated Romo is our QB...but I want a QB this year. Orton is not the future and Romo is a few years from the end of his career.

Even closer if the Oline isn't fixed.

Right now I'm all for parting ways with Romo.

Only if the guy you bring in isn't going to set the team back to 5-11 status or worse.

Romo carried this team to 8-8 and a game away from pulling out another division championship for the second straight year.

He needs help from the front office to give protection and some sort of running game.

If Dallas doesn't address the o line with at least 1 respectable guard this offseason Romo should let his contract expire and move on.

If I read correctly the Cowboys set an all time team low in rushing yards this year.

And that's coming off a year where they set the record for least rushing tds in a season.

And at pick #18 you're right in the sweet spot to pick one of the best guards/centers in the draft, but I look to see what available in FA, because a RB or d lineman may be available at that spot.

I'd also give buffalo a call to see what it's take to get spiller.

IMO at this point there's to many holes to fill to try to replace my QB, because if I do that it means I'm living with those problems for another year or more.

So if Romo has played his last down in Dallas it's time for the full blown rebuild and not a single soul on the roster should be safe.

If we pass on John Jenkins is the first it will be JJ Watt all over again. We need to shore up our Dline just as much as we need to shore up our Oline.