Eagles Front Office Headed To Atlanta.

ya_boi_j

This kind of **** really needs to be stopped. We have a first round bye and these ****s are interfering. I do not like this ability to talk to other teams coaching staff during the first round bye. It just seems very odd. Really needs to be changed.

I think Nolan and Armstrong are good enough at their jobs to be able to take time out for an interview this week. We don't even know who we're playing so no gameplan is getting implemented.

Calm down folks.

Smith said they're strategizing this week for all 3 teams. Next week they will put together the game plan. But based on what I have read, the players don't truly have the week off which is a great sign

Remember that time our old OC pretty much accepted a HC job prior to playing the Giants and abandoned our gameplan? I do.

You mean the guy that was allegedly told to seek a new job after the Saints loss? The guy that said once he saw we had the Giants he knew we were toast?

Yea, for a multitude of reasons I wouldn't compare anyone currently on the staff to him.

Considering we didn't have a bye and he had zero interviews, I don't see your point, at all.

How do you not interview for a position before taking it? Ever been hired before?

He also trashed our team saying that the Giants were pretty much unbeatable and the worst matchup imaginable for our offense. Yeah. Sounds like someone who planned to stay with the team.

Edited by Bawseee

Smith said they're strategizing this week for all 3 teams. Next week they will put together the game plan. But based on what I have read, the players don't truly have the week off which is a great sign

Yea, they're practicing and I think that's a good thing. I was just making the point that either of them taking some time out to conduct an interview is going to derail Nolan or Armstrong.

Guest Negatorris

You mean the guy that was allegedly told to seek a new job after the Saints loss? The guy that said once he saw we had the Giants he knew we were toast?

Yea, for a multitude of reasons I wouldn't compare anyone currently on the staff to him.

Lol Mularkey was a joke. Said we didn't have the personnel to run screens, but Koetter comes in and we become the best screen team in the NFL. Then said we matched up horribly against the Giants, yet the offense had great success against them under Koetter. I see why his team finished the season with 2 wins.