Call Your Shot!

CrimsonFalcon

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Jack Daniels with some honey. I've been sick ever since that taints game.

Ohhhhh your talking about another kind of shot. I really have a feeling we will be playing the Vikings

been predicting WAS over SEA since it became a matchup. i was surprised that a Green Bay team which could have benefited from the BYE wasn't able to get the job done in Week 17. That's the only thing keeping me from confidently predicting they beat MIN this weekend. it's not so much that Peterson has run all over them (he does that to lots of teams) as much as that Ponder played a lot better against them in the 2nd game. He almost doubled his passing yards and went from 2 INTs to 0 INTs. In fact, if he doesn't throw 2 redzone INTs in the first meeting, they may have won that game. With a BYE and the #2 seed on the line, the Packers came up short against a team that is truly a one-man show. They SHOULD blow MIN out, but losing that Week 17 game puts some doubt in my mind...

Green Bay will run it up on Minnesota. Forget the Vikings.

Seattle had their fun. They're not playing a Bills team who quit the season in week 9, they're playing a hot Redskins team in front of 90,000 at Fedex Field in the playoffs and I think Shanahan will have them ready.

RGIII will visit the dome on the 13th.

For real:

Seattle.

I don't see The Vikes taking down GB in GB, nor RGIII taking down the Hawks in the loudest stadium in the NFL. Seattle is for real and could go the distance. That defense is just as scary as Marshawn.

I think you are misinformed as to the location of that particular football game.