Decoud On Nfl Am Next?

birdz4i

omg singing auld lang syne in the shower

get wrinkles ironed out is why players played so much sun.

bad angle on the muscle hamster tackle.

bye week plan......clean up miscues from last week and rest of season.

rather face backs lynch, peterson or morris? said it didn t matter all great backs.

is matt ryan desperate for a playoff win? we are all desperate for a playoff win.

is there more pressure on matt ryan to get a post season win? externally maybe but we want to get the win for smitty.

worried about losing nolan? gotta finish this season first

new years resolutions by eric davis for decoud......sign with so so def records and put out an album. he laffed

finished off singin some earth wind and fire i believe it was

sums up the interview pretty much

Well as far as a baby goes I guess you could call me that,after 20plus yrs of being a 18b and 5 tours into a hostile enviroment I'm kinda childish. As decant goes he is a clown watch him WTF and couldn't tackle sos after going a week in bush on mres. As far as your childish post I THINK MAYBE THE BABY U R SIR!

I can make duplicate accounts so i can agree with myself to

Well as far as a baby goes I guess you could call me that,after 20plus yrs of being a 18b and 5 tours into a hostile enviroment I'm kinda childish. As decant goes he is a clown watch him WTF and couldn't tackle sos after going a week in bush on mres. As far as your childish post I THINK MAYBE THE BABY U R SIR!

Not sure what mres and tackling have to with one another but you can leave your accolades at home.. Its a football message board.. Not "talk about how hardcore i am" pretty sure the discussion was about his interview not your bit@h as$ concerns with his tackling.. Whaaa

LOL . The previous post by (DA TRUTH) STATED -DECANT CAN NOT TACKLE ! I AGREED WITH HIS STATEMENT, I THINK THAT WAS IN RELATION TO FOOTBALL SIR. THEN YOU COME BEHIND ME AND INSULT ME. BY DOING SO IT SHOWS WHO AND WHAT YOUR ABOUT SIR. THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT SUBJECT AT HAND. GOOD DAY.

More importantly i was calling da truth a baby, but if you want to take credit it just proves my theory correct considering it wasnt directed at you..

Sucks to suck smittyball aka da truth

Decoud and Samuel have been THE on-field reason for the Falcons turnaround on D this season. Abe had been a staple, and Nolan has handled the off-field management of the D. Decoud and Samuel have played lights out. While it's true that Decoud had tackling mistakes against TB (something he admitted today on NFL AM), it's also true that he's played as well as an safety in the NFC this year. Any Falcon fan who is criticizing his play without acknowledging the good far outweighs the bad is either ignorant or willfully stupid.

If someone has a view other than the one of the room it makes him stupid ! LOL I agree decant has improved greatly in his play, but go back and watch film of games past and see all the whiffs he's had. #22 has been lights out and one of the main reasons for turn around on D without question. But what do I know I'm stupid lol