Espn Insider 2013 Nfl Playoffs Predictor

1. Atlanta Falcons (13-3)

The Falcons dropped a meaningless game to the Bucs on Sunday because they had already secured home-field advantage. The bye week will be especially helpful given that Mike Smith decided not to rest his starters -- both Dunta Robinson and John Abraham sustained injuries. We will find out if Matt Ryan and the No. 5-ranked opponent-adjusted passing offense can finally achieve some postseason success.

They were talking about a possible one and done on 680 the Fan this morning.

Finneran was saying if that happens it's gonna be real ugly.

He said even if they win one and get blown out by GB or SF in the NFCCG it's gonna be ugly.

Probably will. I don't see TD as being copacetic with another playoff stinker. Say we win one and lose in NFCG, all may be cool.

The problem we run into with Smith, is say we have no playoff success again; do we do like chargers and let him go. If so, who do you replace him with? Smith has been a highly successful regular season coach.

Probably will. I don't see TD as being copacetic with another playoff stinker. Say we win one and lose in NFCG, all may be cool.

The problem we run into with Smith, is say we have no playoff success again; do we do like chargers and let him go. If so, who do you replace him with? Smith has been a highly successful regular season coach.

I'd cut Dimi long before Smitty if that happened. He's the one that fkd up the roster and the cap. No Oline? No pass rush? No running game? $8M under the cap with 18 free agents?

WC round:

(4) WAS over (5) SEA

(3) GB over (6) MIN

(6) CIN over (3) HOU

(4) BAL over (5) IND

divisional round:

(1) ATL over (4) WAS

(2) SF over (3) GB

(1) DEN over (6) CIN

(2) NE over (4) BAL

championship round:

(1) ATL over (2) SF

(2) NE over (1) DEN

Superbowl:

(1) ATL vs. (2) NE

I wanna say ATL, but just not sure. Brady hasn't been the man in the SB for some time though.

I'd cut Dimi long before Smitty if that happened. He's the one that fkd up the roster and the cap. No Oline? No pass rush? No running game? $8M under the cap with 18 free agents?

Really? I wouldn't do that. As a whole he's done some great things and his drafts have been pretty good. I know we have Oline issues, but Konz is a rookie and we did lose Reynolds to injury--a fifth round pick--who was solid.

Far as the running game, I'm not sure what they were thinking with turner. Although overall, statistically, he helped the team. 800 yds and 10 TDs is a contribution.

I like TD. Heck I like Smith. Just wondering if he can get us over the hump

I cry the "doodoo" alarm---I saw 2 must wins this season from the Falcons primetime against the taints and absolutely dogged the Giants---this is better team than we think and the dam peehawks aren't stopping us

12_84490.jpg

Edited by Nono

I cry the "doodoo" alarm---I saw 2 must winsthis season from the Falcons primetime against the taints and absolutely dogged the Giants---this is better team than we think and the dam peehawks aren't stopping us

12_84490.jpg

Yup. I wish the analysts would watch their own BS. Tis a fickle bunch

Guest Negatorris

SEA's offense sucks on the road. Their D travels well, but their offense altogether has caused them to drop some road games. Not to mention they'll be traveling across the country. Last time Wilson traveled across the country he threw 2 picks against Carolina in a game that Scam Newton lost by himself.

They were talking about a possible one and done on 680 the Fan this morning.

Finneran was saying if that happens it's gonna be real ugly.

He said even if they win one and get blown out by GB or SF in the NFCCG it's gonna be ugly.

I feel it will. The look on TD and Mike Smiths face in the post season news conference last year, said it all. No doubt they got their butts chewed out by Blank. I would not be surprised if Blank told them we better go deep in playoff or else.

No one has crystal ball and I would take most of the predictions with grain of salt esp. ESPN who have one of the worst predictions.

Lets See pre season prediction for 2012 season from ESPN.

Steelers win AFC North. They are watching playoffs with Browns as Cin and BAL play in January. Steelers had the highest chance of making playoffs according to them.

Chicago was the other team which was next in odds of making play offs. Their coach is gone already.

Saints will win NFC South and Panthers will be wild card team, it sure did turn that way. One can dream right.

Cowboys and Giants will be two teams to make play offs from east. I couldn't have predicted any better than that.

NFC West will be one legged race with SF.