Tony's Sign Gets A Spot In My Wo-Man Cave

Meanwhile, my boyfriend is hardly into football. What the h*ll?! laugh.png

I guess opposites do attract? Although I quiet often think it'd be alot cooler if she was actually into it and knew wtf was going on. Her favorite player is DeCoud just because of the meow thing she couldn't name what position he played if you gave her 11 guesses and told her he played defense

I guess opposites do attract? Although I quiet often think it'd be alot cooler if she was actually into it and knew wtf was going on. Her favorite player is DeCoud just because of the meow thing she couldn't name what position he played if you gave her 11 guesses and told her he played defense

If you live in the area - and can swing it - take her to a live game or 2. The more she gets into it - the more she'll want to learn the game. Be patient with her - and explain little things when you can.

You'd be surprised how quickly she can learn and learn to love it.

laugh.pngbiggrin.png

It IS possible to learn. I came to college not knowing a thing about football. I had a vague idea of what a touchdown was (but not an extra point ... thought all touchdowns were 7 automatically). I could never understand why teams would punt because I had no concept of downs ("Wait, we haven't scored yet, why would we want to give it back to the other guys?!). And to actually NAME a position besides quarterback? HA!

But look at me now. Can go toe-to-toe with any guy on football knowledge. (And yet, as I said, have met seemingly the only man in Boston who isn't a sports fan. Talk about irony.)

Haha, lucky that the red walls suit both the 9ers and Falcons.

Geezus , good thing they are no longer in the same division as us or they would prolly be divorced by now .......unsure.png

My cousin (ATL fan) is married to a Saints fan. Yuck. She leaves the house when we play each other. lol

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

NICE Tandy! cool to get TG to sign that. I'm reading into it though, drawing attention to the ring by drawing that arrow to me says if we win it all that other 5% disappears and he retires

I was bragging on your 'fan cave' (trying to be politically correct, :) ) to someone in their thread about their man cave last week. Yours puts most to shame. great job!

Haha, lucky that the red walls suit both the 9ers and Falcons.

My cousin (ATL fan) is married to a Saints fan. Yuck. She leaves the house when we play each other. lol

Oh no - that paint is Official Falcons color. The black on the door - and the gray for the other 3 walls. All are Official Falcon. No 9er paint in there!

Tandy very nice wo-man cave! I am still working on mine, but it is our living room, so doing the "Falcon Take Over" is a slow, and gentle process. My boyfriend (of 12 years) is a Steelers fan... However, through the years, he has become a huge Falcon supporter, we go to their games, watch every game, and now, our gifts to each other are Falcon's gear! Score! That's a big deal since he was born and raised a Steeler fan in Steeler country! Keep up the good work! I have loved looking at your pics of your Falcon cave through the years. Oh yes. you have got to tell the story of how you got Gonzo's sig!