Tony's Sign Gets A Spot In My Wo-Man Cave

Click the image to see the full size picture.

Notice that he not only wrote YES with an arrow pointing to the new ring part - but he also underlined it. LOL! He liked that part!

Anyway, I put it up near his Fathead and had to include a little vintage failed attempt by the Saints - Lofton on Gonzo!

735981_4588445602051_1458274940_o.jpg

Geezus , good thing they are no longer in the same division as us or they would prolly be divorced by now .......unsure.png

We were married through 30 years of being in the same Division. He has a very small portion of the room allowed for the 49ers - he has one little corner for a few things - the logo on one side of the TV, the mascot which resides above the TV with Freddie and a signed football. That's very minute compared to the Falcon dominance in this room.

He roots for the Falcons now - took me over 30 years to convert him. When we play the 9ers - he roots for the Falcons. However, he still loves his 9ers when they aren't playing the Falcons and I have to give him that. I don't begrudge him the little space he has - he has been amazing in supporting my obsession with the Birds.

We were married through 30 years of being in the same Division. He has a very small portion of the room allowed for the 49ers - he has one little corner for a few things - the logo on one side of the TV, the mascot which resides above the TV with Freddie and a signed football. That's very minute compared to the Falcon dominance in this room.

He roots for the Falcons now - took me over 30 years to convert him. When we play the 9ers - he roots for the Falcons. However, he still loves his 9ers when they aren't playing the Falcons and I have to give him that. I don't begrudge him the little space he has - he has been amazing in supporting my obsession with the Birds.

LOL ! You wore his azz down ! He knew he would get no lovin without conversion ! ......gonna be kind of rough if we meet them in the NFCCG laugh.png

Good Job. My wife was not too much in to football but she was a Patriots fan when I was dating. By the time we got married she was big time Falcons fan. I guess it can be hard when the two teams are facing in the playoffs.

That is awesome!!

My wife was born in San Fran, so I get the 49r's plaque (but she too roots for the Falcons now!!) wink.png

My husband was born and raised in Sacramento. All his family is still there - and they are all 9ers fans.

When/If we play this post season - I have no doubt that my husband will be in his Falcon colors sitting next to me - rooting for Biermann (his favorite player) to sack Kap

Lol who gives a **** what you out up in your room. Nobody cares, topics like these are pointless.

And yet - here you are.

Thank you for the interest. Glad I could give you something that meant enough for you to type. That alone gives it a point.

The unhappier I make you - the more I smile.

Have a nice day.

tvroom.JPG

It used to look like this - with Rice on one side- Ryan on the other. Then I got Gonzo and we moved Jerry to the right wall - then I got the huge canvas painting that Gritz did of the team - and so Jerry got moved again.

Now - he has a little corner - where he has Jerry, a painting my granddaughter did, two personalized cartoons from Supes and that's pretty much it.

On the other hand, I have furniture, carpeting, paint, memorabilia everywhere, drawings, autographs, even signed cards - all over the place.

I really couldn't ask him to remove anything else SF - not even for the playoffs.

I have enough confidence in the Falcons this year to overcome it, anyway.

If we play them, I might come out and put a hex on his 49er logo, though (lol)