Zach Ertz Or Tyler Eifert?

Oh4Real?!

Personally, I don't see a big enough difference to take Tyler in the first. I'd rather us take Ertz in the 2nd/3rd if he's still available. We need DE, DT or OG in the first. I just don't think a TE would be a good pick in the first round. We could always draft a WR instead, that's usually a position that's very deep. I really like Cordarelle Patterson. We could always pick up a decent TE in FA also.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I don't see a big enough difference to take Tyler in the first. I'd rather us take Ertz in the 2nd/3rd if he's still available. We need DE, DT or OG in the first. I just don't think a TE would be a good pick in the first round. We could always draft a WR instead, that's usually a position that's very deep. I really like Cordarelle Patterson. We could always pick up a decent TE in FA also.

What do you guys think?

I tend to agree with you man....I'd be kind of bummed if we took a skill player like a TE with that 1st round pick....and I agree with your priorities for that pick too....I'd change the order to RG, DE then DT.....but yeah, let's work on those dayum lines.

Isn't sexy, but it's the way to build and sustain success.

What do you guys think?

There is no way Ertz will be there in the second and about half the analyst have him ranked ahead of Eifert too.

If a DE like Ansah or Jordan is there at 32, we probably should go that route .....

Dion Jordan? For some reason I feel like he could be a JPP or Aldon Smith type DE. I still think we need a nasty DT to make things easier for our DEs?

Runningback? The kid from North Carolina is nasty and can return punts and kicks.

What round is he projected though?

Dion Jordan? For some reason I feel like he could be a JPP or Aldon Smith type DE. I still think we need a nasty DT to make things easier for our DEs.

A monster DT would actually make things better for our linebackers more than any other position on the D.

Looks pretty good in route running and blocking. Also a big target and have to wonder if he can do same in NFL.

Yea , he is not afraid to block and gets nice push against Dlinemen. He could help in the run game pretty great as well. That is what Tony at his age has issues with. Then like you said he is huge and pretty good hands. That was just highlights from one game. Id like to go find a college career roll. I've see another one of him making a Gonzo type 1 hander. Thats what made me fall in love.

Yea , he is not afraid to block and gets nice push against Dlinemen. He could help in the run game pretty great as well. That is what Tony at his age has issues with. Then like you said he is huge and pretty good hands. That was just highlights from one game. Id like to go find a college career roll. I've see another one of him making a Gonzo type 1 hander. Thats what made me fall in love.

I will be ok with it , TG leads the TE in third down conversions in the NFL for last 3 or 4 years. Need to get a good replacement either in draft or FA.

A monster DT would actually make things better for our linebackers more than any other position on the D.

A DT that commands a double team along with a prospect like Dion Jordan would make things interesting on our D-LINE. We cannot continue starting Kroy.. he's a solid back up but not starting material. Go DT or DE 1st and next year find Abe's replacement sounds logical to me.

I could be down with that but the truly dominant DTs will be gone by our pick ....

You're probably right....Not too many Wilforks or B.J. Rajis sitting there at #32.

WTF is with you people?

Y'all bicthing all year about the lack of protection for Ryan

and now do not want to fortify the OLine??

Dont hand me your carp about Reynolds coming back either.

Yes he showed flashes of becoming a solid RG but the REALITY

is that he is not yet a Proven Commodity.

Get a Fk'n grip on reality people, we are going to be in

dire straights on 2 positions.

O-Line and RB

Picking #32 in the draft, means that you get a Blue Chip OG

or RT.

I do not want to hear about the Efart kid either.

Some of youse were crying about us not getting Chase Coffman in the draft.

Last I looked Coffman is on our Roster.

Next season Gonzo will be gone and Coffman will take over nicely.

Focus People Focus.