Matty Ice Is The 2Nd Most Experience Qb In The Nfc Playoffs..

Didn't realize the NFC has a lot of young and talented rookies QB's leading their team in the playoffs..

RGIII

Russell Wilson

Colin kap.

Ponder..

Only Aaron Rodgers has the most experience over matt..the NFC is set up for a falcons vs packers NFC champ game...I hope we dont let a rookie or young player come in the dome and have his way with our defense..

Most likely we will blow it yet again. Ryan is 0-3 and it can easily be 0-4. If he doesn't win we need to trade him for at least a second rounder. If he can't do it this time around he isn't the answer.

Dude you are pathetic. Go back to your saints boards

Most likely we will blow it yet again. Ryan is 0-3 and it can easily be 0-4. If he doesn't win we need to trade him for at least a second rounder. If he can't do it this time around he isn't the answer.

Dude you are pathetic. Go back to your saints boards

Coming from someone who just posted something about us getting a washed up player? You have no room to talk son.

Coming from someone who just posted something about us getting a washed up player? You have no room to talk son.

Im not on every post bashing everything that somebody else has to say about this team unlike your pathetic ***. A real fan wouldnt have a name like you do. STFU

Peyton Manning went 0-3 in the playoffs...

you guys give it a rest...

even if Matt goes 0-4, he is still a keeper....

Matt is no Peyton Manning. And 0-4 you would still keep him? Really? Are you happy with being regular season champs? You can't be serious. That is an ignorant comment. Ryan is Romo 2.0 and the Falcons will never go anywhere with him as QB.

Matt is no Peyton Manning. And 0-4 you would still keep him? Really? Are you happy with being regular season champs? You can't be serious. That is an ignorant comment. Ryan is Romo 2.0 and the Falcons will never go anywhere with him as QB.

Listen buddy vick is gone get over it... Hes in philly go to there board.

Hm you're getting better young one, but a little overboard and you're forcing your agenda. Keep trying though. But just remember your life sucks compared to the names your mentioning. Every morning you wake up, you look forward to this. They wake up and play a game they love and get paid millions. You get paid nothing to sit on here and fail. Do you feel accomplished?

I know right. That's why I have all these losers on my nut sack begging me for responses biggrin.png

You must not understand what begging means. See this is what I mean. You don't even know the meaning of a simple word like "beg", how can Burger King expect you to flip burgers if you can't even understand the meaning of a simple word. I'm trying to help you here but you just ignore me.

You must not understand what begging means. See this is what I mean. You don't even know the meaning of a simple word like "beg", how can Burger King expect you to flip burgers if you can't even understand the meaning of a simple word. I'm trying to help you here but you just ignore me.

Folks meet my pet. Isn't he cute? That will do pig, that will do.

Is history a determinant of future events? Past is gone. Honestly, I wasn't even expecting another 13-3 season and the NFC top seed, which might I add, is the second in three years. Why so much doubt? As long as we're making the playoffs, we'll always have a chance to win it all, and that's the point.

Is history a determinant of future events? Past is gone. Honestly, I wasn't even expecting another 13-3 season and the NFC top seed, which might I add, is the second in three years. Why so much doubt? As long as we're making the playoffs, we'll always have a chance to win it all, and that's the point.

Sometimes it is. o certain situations it does apply. In sports it certainly applies 90% of the time. If you have the same players who can't get it done then something must be wrong no? I really hope we win in the Playoffs this year. I really do.

But I just don't see this group of players getting it done. 0-3 is no mistake and 0-4 is a real possibility. Tell me this, if we go 0-4 what will the excuse be? The players have to be held accountable after a certain point.

Folks meet my pet. Isn't he cute? That will do pig, that will do.

Yeah you just called me cute. How weird are you bro? You called me cute and your pet, what kind of nasty fetishes are you into? You could have called me other things, but you choose the two creepiest things to call another male, cute and pet. What a fail, yet again. You really should think before you post. Just when I thought you couldn't do any worse. You pull this. Did you mother or father teach you anything as a child? Like life ambitions? Goals? I mean you've been trolling for a grand total of 4 hours now, and it was just New Years. You couldn't find anything better to do but this? Man life must suck in the swamp. I pray you find help some day and I pray you don't die alone, because as of now it looks like you will.

Hm you're getting better young one, but a little overboard and you're forcing your agenda. Keep trying though. But just remember your life sucks compared to the names your mentioning. Every morning you wake up, you look forward to this. They wake up and play a game they love and get paid millions. You get paid nothing to sit on here and fail. Do you feel accomplished?

DAAAAANG.gif

Very good point too...

Yeah you just called me cute. How weird are you bro? You called me cute and your pet, what kind of nasty fetishes are you into? You could have called me other things, but you choose the two creepiest things to call another male, cute and pet. What a fail, yet again. You really should think before you post. Just when I thought you couldn't do any worse. You pull this. Did you mother or father teach you anything as a child? Like life ambitions? Goals? I mean you've been trolling for a grand total of 4 hours now, and it was just New Years. You couldn't find anything better to do but this? Man life must suck in the swamp. I pray you find help some day and I pray you don't die alone, because as of now it looks like you will.

Bad pet, no soup for you sleep.png