Johnthan Banks

I don't know about him in the first. I mean I like Banks and have said I would probably take him over Millner but I really think he will be gone by the time we pick.

He probably will be gone but if he does fall he could be one **** of a replacement for Grimes and eventually Asante

I agree DE and RG first and foremost, but if all the good DEs are gone, a CB could be almost as valuable when defending the pass. Plus I know Nolan likes his CBs.

I mean maybe if a good DE or rush guy is not there then I could see it but we will see. Detroit will probably take either Millner or Banks because they need cornerback help badly so either way I see Banks going before we pick.

Wait a minute here. Take a CB when we're SOLID at that position? Now, if we're looking to cut Dunta that would make sense but at this present time it's not a necessity.

If you have one like Banks there, you have to take him. We are going to either resign Grimes, or find another replacement. As you can tell, depth is always good to have. He can play outside. As far as Dunta goes, I don't know. If he keeps busting heads, he may shorten his career.

If you have one like Banks there, you have to take him. We are going to either resign Grimes, or find another replacement. As you can tell, depth is always good to have. He can play outside. As far as Dunta goes, I don't know. If he keeps busting heads, he may shorten his career.

I agree and Asante isn't getting any younger. He has health problems as well.

Idk they have been getting torched. I think good CB play is almost as important.

This year because I haven't seem the same disruption from the line this season for whatever reason. Last year though that line was creating havoc and the DBs were not getting exposed as much.

This year because I haven't seem the same disruption from the line this season for whatever reason. Last year though that line was creating havoc and the DBs were not getting exposed as much.

I think they were healthy as well then. But great DL pressure can overcome average CBs, you're right, but we must first address the DL and if we can't, we have to get the best cover corner out there

We just can't keep overlooking the lackluster effort to get to the QB. I've seen a lot of plays this year where we played excellent coverage the first 3 seconds and then the coverage breaks down because the QB has way too much time to throw it.

Edited by Oh4Real?!

We just can't keep overlooking the lackluster effort to get to the QB. I've seen a lot of plays this year where we played excellent coverage the first 3 seconds and then the coverage breaks down because the QB has way too much time to throw it.

That was my point. That's why you have DEs going so high in the draft and Clowney being basically a lock at the number one pick barring something crazy happening.

It's something to consider because we aren't that youthful at CB. Also, what happens if people like Ansah and Jordan are gone by our pick. I'd take a CB in the first or even DT because there's no sense in reaching for a need. We could take a DE later on if the big play makers are gone.

It's something to consider because we aren't that youthful at CB. Also, what happens if people like Ansah and Jordan are gone by our pick. I'd take a CB in the first or even DT because there's no sense in reaching for a need. We could take a DE later on if the big play makers are gone.

I would take a big DT who can suck up blocks and open up things for the LBs and other lineman first. Maybe we can get a Sherman in the fifth like seattle lol.

Yea, I see TD going a BPA at a position of need, we will not target position specific at 32, if people like Jordan, Ansah, Lacy are sitting there you got to pull the trigger on them and dont look back...,.

I would take a big DT who can suck up blocks and open up things for the LBs and other lineman first. Maybe we can get a Sherman in the fifth like seattle lol.

Yeah a DT like Jesse Williams would be nice in the 2nd. But I wish we could find a CB like that man. Not many 6'3 CBs in this draft though lol.

Yea, I see TD going a BPA at a position of need, we will not target position specific at 32, if people like Jordan, Ansah, Lacy are sitting there you got to pull the trigger on them and dont look back...,.

I agree, I would love any of those guys. There's a ton if ways we could go too. A guy we could pick is also Gio Bernard.

or Hunt.

Hunt could be a solid 2nd round pick but I wouldn't like him in the first.