13-3 And All Of Our Losses Have Been In Division

falcon124

Thats pretty much how I felt about it. We beat every team we played this year. That works for me. Whats funny about the Bucs loss is people have been guessing it would be a loss for months and then when we play and actually end up losing they freak out. I love this board when it comes to things like that.

Thats pretty much how I felt about it. We beat every team we played this year. That works for me. Whats funny about the Bucs loss is people have been guessing it was it would be a loss for months and then when we play and actually end up losing they freak out. I love this board when it comes to things like that.

Exactly. Team played like we had HFA wrapped up. No fire, but there will be LOTS OF HEAT on 1-13 and Beyond. :)

This one little factoid gives me pause when considering the possibility of playing Washington again. I would hope the players, who I fault in those losses within the division, would more adequately prepare themselves, mentally, for facing an opponent a second time in the playoffs.

If this team ain't ready to play on 1-13 after our recent playoff history, then it's all on Smitty. No Excuses. On 1-13 and beyond we have to be able to beat any playoff team and I think we are. Very blessed to be in the same spot twice in 3 years. Team has to come out firing and gas pedal bricked to the floor.

This one little factoid gives me pause when considering the possibility of playing Washington again. I would hope the players, who I fault in those losses within the division, would more adequately prepare themselves, mentally, for facing an opponent a second time in the playoffs.

Saints we played hard in both games and could of easily won both. The Panties and Bucs second games we just looked " bored " to quote JJ. I just don't see us treating Washington like that. We are going to come out ballz to the wall and play them even harder then we did the first time. We completely shut them down that first game. I honestly fear them the least.

Saints we played hard in both games and could of easily won both. The Panties and Bucs second games we just looked " bored " to quote JJ. I just don't see us treating Washington like that. We are going to come out ballz to the wall and play them even harder then we did the first time. We completely shut them down that first game. I honestly fear them the least.

Hence, my pause. Being bored is no excuse. Don't take me wrong, I'm neither overly concerned, nor exceedingly nervous about it. I agree with you about the New Orleans game. I'm just hoping that these professional athletes can overcome the mental pitfalls they succumbed to in playing the Panthers and Bucs the second time around.

Hence, my pause. Being bored is no excuse. Don't take me wrong, I'm neither overly concerned, nor exceedingly nervous about it. I agree with you about the New Orleans game. I'm just hoping that these professional athletes can overcome the mental pitfalls they succumbed to in playing the Panthers and Bucs the second time around.

There is no next week. I'm sure they will be honed in and ready. Looking for breakout performances by all of our playmakers. This team is too talented to waste this opportunity. If not now, when? :)

I couldn't have said it better. Maybe RGIII will think twice about coming out of the pocket.

The three division losses should cause some concern. Think it's the first time an NFCS champ went 3-3 in the division. And the division was down this year with the BountyGate circus in town.

We also won a couple games that were near misses like CAR1, OAK and ARI. All of which were at home. Against non-playoff teams.

We better RTFU on the 13th.

The three division losses should cause some concern. Think it's the first time an NFCS champ went 3-3 in the division. And the division was down this year with the BountyGate circus in town.

We also won a couple games that were near misses like CAR1, OAK and ARI. All of which were at home. Against non-playoff teams.

We better RTFU on the 13th.

Multiple SB champs in last few years went 3-3 in the division.

We completely shut them down that first game. I honestly fear them the least.

We did? Last I checked they were running the ball pretty effectively. Chances are they'll keep doing it like they did Dallas if the pass isn't working.

Edited by JerseyNo12

Enough to keep the game close. If you're using the last game as a measuring stick for how the next game will be, you're in for a rude awakening.

No the defense kept it close with a pick 6. I agree don't under estimate any opponent but they were running garbage yards and couldn't convert on 3rd downs to score points. I am ok if Falcons give up 40 yards rushing every drive if it means punt.

Edited by falcons007

Says who? LOL , we played them better then almost anyone this year. Your fear of DC is unwarranted.

Not saying we can't beat them, but don't expect a "complete shut down." Fact is, Alfred Morris did rush for over a 100 yards in that game. I guarantee you they will be force feeding the ball to him a lot if the passing game isn't there, along with RG3 running it a couple times. They have multiple ways to attack our defense, and quite frankly, you can't stop everything all the time. Nolan will have to hope that his schemes and personell can limit the damage enough, and that the offense is putting up points.

Edited by JerseyNo12

Not saying we can't beat them, but don't expect a "complete shut down." Fact is, Alfred Morris did rush for over a 100 yards in that game. I guarantee you they will be force feeding the ball to him a lot if the passing game isn't there, along with RG3 running it a couple times.

Oh I agree with all that. The Falcons just pretty much outclass them in so many ways. I wont and I know the team wont underestimate them. DC is the team I want to face first honestly. RG3 was favoring his leg this passed week already. He has one more TOUGH game to play to get to us. I have a feeling they'll be pretty beat up.

Oh I agree with all that. The Falcons just pretty much outclass them in so many ways. I wont and I know the team wont underestimate them. DC is the team I want to face first honestly. RG3 was favoring his leg this passed week already. He has one more TOUGH game to play to get to us. I have a feeling they'll be pretty beat up.

Redskins do have better chance of winning at home against SEA. I will like Falcons playing either of the teams.