I Don't Want Our Coaching Staff Scalped

When we go 0-4 it needs to be scalped. There is no other way around it. Or are you happy with going one and done every year in the Playoffs?

DUDE! Did I fall asleep after eating an apple? did I go into a coma... did I leave the earth with aliens and return years later...

DID WE ALREADY PLAY AND LOSE IN THE 2012 SEASON PLAYOFFS?

OR ARE YOU POSTING LAME TO ME? STFU!

Edited by realsurfin

DUDE! Did I fall asleep after eating an apple? did I got into a coma... did I leave the earth with aliens and return years later...

DID WE ALREADY PLAY AND LOSE IN THE 2012 SEASON PLAYOFFS?

OR ARE YOU POSTING LAME TO ME?

0-3 and heading to 0-4 quick. You can see it coming and don't say you don't. It's going to be so funny when it happens because it's so easy to see, yet you refuse to accept it. This team just doesn't have it.

Everyone calls the Falcons Pretenders all Season... but they are rushing to take our coaching staff..

I don't want to go through a new coaching staff again so soon.

and I don't think its fair to hold interviews before the superbowl...

just sayin'

I posted about this a few days ago. Despite what media outlets say about the Falcons, it's a major sign of respect amongst NFL GM's that our coordinators are getting so many interviews. I'm sure Dimitriff has discussed with GM's around the league that Koetter, Nolan and special teams coach exhibit the traits most look for in a head coach. And while Nolan is the far better Coordinator, from what I've heard/read, Koetter is more likely to get hired as an NFL head coach this off season. They seem to love that he has had success as a head coach in the past.

0-3 and heading to 0-4 quick. You can see it coming and don't say you don't. It's going to be so funny when it happens because it's so easy to see, yet you refuse to accept it. This team just doesn't have it.

AHHH GET OUT OF MY FACE LOSER TROLL ... YOU CREATED THAT LAME SN TODAY.. YOUR A LOSER... GTFOOMF

I really don't want our guys gone either but it is life in the NFL especially when you're successful. Think about this Falcon fans, other franchises look at us as the blueprint for turning around a franchise pretty cool i think. On the flipside of this reality we're living in is that while we may face quick turnarounds we will always attract the best in the biz as long as we remain successful so while Nolan may leave we would attract Lovie Smith,Romeo Crennel, etc.. to replace him. Still good to be a Falcon fan guys look at Tampa they have one season with Sullivan and Chicago is interested in him so it isn't just us.

While we are at it. . . I just dont see how we lose to any of the three teams we could possibly face. I doubt they'll be "easy" games. It's the post-season. Plus, we have very athletic and mobile QBs who are deadly outside of the pocket throwing and running coupled with the top 3 RBs in the NFC. However, I still cant wrap my mind around losing to one of these teams. IF we do lose, i doubt it'll be like the previous two playoff games.

With all of that being said, if we at least have a strong showing and performance, win or lose, no coaching changes should be made . . at least not with Smith or the two coordinators.

If, however, we get drubbed like we have the past two trips, then I really am going to start questioning Smith along with the heart of this team. We have two new coords, 0-3 in the playoffs, renewed expectations, HFA, bye . . . no excuse to wet the bed.

But i dont believe we will lose by more than a possession if we do lose . . . no need bc i think we'll win anyway

,,Why would you find it funny?.......If you're a Falcon fan.