We Are A 3 Game Winning Streak Away From

falcon124

Having that Lombardi in the ATL! The players will be locked in. The table is set for our team again and they have to get it done. I think we will see Nolan unleash all we got and if we go down, it will be swinging and not slaughtered like the BVG days. Go FALCONS! Got my playoff tix and can't wait to see if we get AP, RG3 or Russel Wilson. All 3 of those will be challenges, but none of those teams strike fear. :)

Edited by falcon124

Cocky= counting on a three game winning streak in playoffs when the Falcons are tryin to win one....believe the teams are cupcakes, yeah, that seems cocky

I still dont understand. Hopefully every single one of us wants to get the ring. It WILL take 3 straight wins to get that done. Thats a fact.

Cocky= counting on a three game winning streak in playoffs when the Falcons are tryin to win one....believe the teams are cupcakes, yeah, that seems cocky

I think we will see Nolan unleash all we got and if we go down, it will be swinging and not slaughtered like the BVG days.

Yep. I sound so cocky.

You said we are a three game winning streak away from the big prize......We have to win one in order to win the next......I'm I in the ball park?

We are a 3 game winning streak away. 100% accurate. Reading my post said if we go down, it will be swinging. Again, it's called reading and comprehension.

I still dont understand. Hopefully every single one of us wants to get the ring. It WILL take 3 straight wins to get that done. Thats a fact.

You right, we need three wins.....so if the Falcons lose on the 13th, will they allow them to play the second and third game? Listen don't attack me like I'm the enemy, I want to win it more than anybody on this dam.n message board. Wish we fans just focus on whats in front of us and that's the divisional round......

You right, we need three wins.....so if the Falcons lose on the 13th, will they allow them to play the second and third game? Listen don't attack me like I'm the enemy, I want to win it more than anybody on this dam.n message board. Wish we fans just focus on whats in front of us and that's the divisional round......

You launched the scud. I just fired back. I've been a fan since 78 (Bart's era) and we've been through the bad, worse and awful. Just trying to be positive because it is all there. :)

We are a 3 game winning streak away. 100% accurate. Reading my post said if we go down, it will be swinging. Again, it's called reading and comprehension.

LoL, don't do that yo....I'm been down this road already. I been disappointment on thinking the Falcons had it in the bag. (2010 wasn't that long ago), I feel we will win, but to get extra jacked up on January 20th and Feb is setting fans up for huge disappointment even if they go down swinging. Trust and believe we are on the same page, I'm just a little more guarded.

Nothing wrong with the fans being cocky anyway. A guy on a message board being cocky doesn't directly affect anything especially the team. So in no way does being cocky here hurt or help anything. Its just someone feeling confident about our chances. To be very honest , I think our chances are pretty dang good.

Nothing wrong with the fans being cocky anyway. A guy on a message board being cocky doesn't directly affect anything especially the team. So in no way does being cocky here hurt or help anything. Its just someone feeling confident about our chances. To be very honest , I think our chances are pretty dang good.

This!