If The Vikings Beat The Packers, Can Nolan Devise A Plan To Stop This Guy?

Peyton

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, we will get blowed out by any team we play in the Playoffs. It's not hard to see another one and done coming. Hopefully some big changes are ahead because it's aready obvious that this current team can't get it done on the big stage.

Thank you for that insightful feedback. Keep up the good work.

No, we will get blowed out by any team we play in the Playoffs. It's not hard to see another one and done coming. Hopefully some big changes are ahead because it's aready obvious that this current team can't get it done on the big stage.

If it posts like a swamp rat taint, smells like a swamp rat taint then it's a taint.

Hey, just telling the truth. I refuse to sugar coat anything and accept the situation for what it is unlike some bilnd fanboys.

I feel sorry for you that your life is so pathetic that it is somehow a fulfilling life activity to go to a message board and pretend to be a fan of a team that you are obviously not a fan of.

I hope you find some meaning in your life sometime soon. I'm rooting for you.

He's had his moments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c7VeyuC2ps

er.. atleast one moment

He had a few big plays for Atlanta, no doubt. The Chicago catch, the game winning catch at Tampa, the finger tip catch against Baltimore.

And he had a CRITICAL TD in the game against the Packers last week.

I just felt like poking a little fun at him.

Hopefully karma doesn't bite me if the Falcons play the Vikings lol

He had a few big plays for Atlanta, no doubt. The Chicago catch, the game winning catch at Tampa, the finger tip catch against Baltimore.

And he had a CRITICAL TD in the game against the Packers last week.

I just felt like poking a little fun at him.

Hopefully karma doesn't bite me if the Falcons play the Vikings lol

You should post some 'woe is us' threads to even things out just in case

Moderators,

Dissenting opinions about Atlanta Falcon Football that are, at least, remotely insightful and engaging should always be welcome for sound, logical discussion. But, with all due respect, when a person like this, with a username like this, is allowed to particiapte and waste our valuable time with no other purpose that to disparage our team they should be swiftly banned, and if you don't, you haven't a hair on your anatomical reproductive glands.

Troll alert

Oh quit with the "troll" name calling. Bunch of whiners. How many times does it have to be said, just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's trolling you dimwits. Look in the dictionary. What a bunch of losers who can't accept the fact that this team will never win anything with the current players.

When we go 0-4 it's going to be so sad watching you delusional fanboy morons come up with every excuse in the book. At some point you have to accept the truth and hopefully going 0-4 will help you see this. If it doesn't then you should just give up Football.

Moderators,

Dissenting opinions about Atlanta Falcon Football that are, at least, remotely insightful and engaging should always be welcome for sound, logical discussion. But, with all due respect, when a person like this, with a username like this, is allowed to particiapte and waste our valuable time with no other purpose that to disparage our team they should be swiftly banned, and if you don't, you haven't a hair on your anatomical reproductive glands.

Waste your time? Who the **** are you? Lol nerd. If you are bothered so much get off and go get a life. Everything I have said is the truth.

Oh quit with the "troll" name calling. Bunch of whiners. How many times does it have to be said, just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's trolling you dimwits. Look in the dictionary. What a bunch of losers who can't accept the fact that this team will never win anything with the current players.

When we go 0-4 it's going to be so sad watching you delusional fanboy morons come up with every excuse in the book. At some point you have to accept the truth and hopefully going 0-4 will help you see this. If it doesn't then you should just give up Football.

Somewhere outside right now there is a tree working tirelessly to produce oxygen for you to breath...I think you owe it an apology.