Rose Bowl Notables

WiscoFalcon

rb from stanford im watching too, Monte ball has aloooooot of carrys. That dude is a straight robot for them, but he kinda reminds me of ray rice. They did the same thing to rice at rutgers and he turned out ok but dam that alot of attempts over a career.

Ertz isn't the top player at his position tho ? Tyler Eifert from Notre Dame is, both might be their when we pick. I'd much rather have Stepfan Taylor then Montee Ball, solid runner who hits the holes hard.

A lot of scouts have Ertz over Eifert and vice versa. It will really come down to workouts and how individual teams think they fit their system. I like Ertz just because i see him as a slightly better overall athlete.

A lot of scouts have Ertz over Eifert and vice versa. It will really come down to workouts and how individual teams think they fit their system. I like Ertz just because i see him as a slightly better overall athlete.

Yeah they have been flip flopped on a several sites. I like both, but I think Eifert is more reliable for some reason. I'm more familiar with him so that's probably why.

Yeah they have been flip flopped on a several sites. I like both, but I think Eifert is more reliable for some reason. I'm more familiar with him so that's probably why.

I also think Eifert, I think he has solid hands and he stretches out for passes, I wouldn't draft any of them tho and get Jordan Reed in the 3rd way better athlete average blocker but can be better.

I also think Eifert, I think he has solid hands and he stretches out for passes, I wouldn't draft any of them tho and get Jordan Reed in the 3rd way better athlete average blocker but can be better.

Yeah I am not a fan of drafting a TE early. There are so many good TE FA options and there are some solid middle round prospects like Reed and Escobar (if he declares)

If Travis Fredrick come out he could be a RG we get early. He is playing center but will play guard in the NFL. Strong is the only word for him. I promise Suh or McCoy wouldn't push him back

I agree. He is a brick wall and road grader. There should be no excuse to not get a RG in the 2nd between him and Warford. Even Gabe Jackson. Edited by A-TowN.-