I fail to see where I'm "trolling". Far from that. Everytime somebody says something you don't like it's not trolling. Grow up. When we go 0-4 this year what will be your excuses? By this point it is clear we will never win anything with Smith, Ryan, and the current roster. When has a QB ever won anything won anything when starting 0-3? We need to cut our losses and trade Ryan while he still has value.

having a name like yours and you expect someone to take you serious? Lol irony
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if we get him we have too many flaws. This team won't win anything with the palyers we have right now. We just need to rebuild from scratch starting with Ryan. See if we can get at least a 2nd rounder for him and go on from there.

To many FLAW's your an IDIOT a team with to many FLAW's doesn't go 13-3 in the regular season or has a QB that throw 33,34 TD's and 4500+ yards with a top 6 QBR rating.

MORON.

PS the Clowney hit was straight up MONSTER..

Edited by kiwifalcon

having a name like yours and you expect someone to take you serious? Lol irony

No stupider then your name. The same thing applies to you. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's automatically trolling. Grow up. Watch us go 0-4. It's already clear we will never win anything with this current squad. We tried and failed. Time to rebuild.

I don't know about that. LT was a trend setter. He played ahead of his time. And even still Clowney isn't worth a teams entire draft. That's 7 picks you giving up for 1 player

You're right that he isn't worth an entire draft. I was just excited when I said that. But I can always dream of the Falcons ever getting a pass rusher like that.

I fail to see where I'm "trolling". Far from that. Everytime somebody says something you don't like it's not trolling. Grow up. When we go 0-4 this year what will be your excuses? By this point it is clear we will never win anything with Smith, Ryan, and the current roster. When has a QB ever won anything won anything when starting 0-3? We need to cut our losses and trade Ryan while he still has value.

Hm bad spelling and grammar, usual sign of a troll. I see swift and #1 pick have rubbed off on you. See, you must try harder, as a troll you must first convince us you're a real fan, then hate on the team. You're just hating on the team, nothing really with substance. Swift, I know he's a fan, and he tries to provide stats, but this is just bad on your part. Not even Saints fans believe we are as bad as your saying, therefore it's easy to sniff out your agenda. It's so bad, it really is. On a trollscale of 1-10 I would give it a 2. I gave you one point out of feeling sorry that your life is this boring that you must make an account and try to get a reaction out of people. Please find a new hobby or try harder at trolling because I honestly feel bad for you.

To many FLAW's your an IDIOT a team with to many FLAW's doesn't go 13-3 in the regular season or has a QB that throw 33,34 TD's and 4500+ yards with a top 6 QBR rating.

MORON.

PS the Clowney hit was straight up MONSTER..

Exactly my point about Ryan. He is a great regular season QB but he can't get it done in the Playoffs. 0-3. I repeat, by now it is clear he is not the answer. We need to trade him for some picks and look towards the future.

No stupider then your name. The same thing applies to you. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's automatically trolling. Grow up. Watch us go 0-4. It's already clear we will never win anything with this current squad. We tried and failed. Time to rebuild.

lol looks who is mad. Start name calling and tell someone to grow up. You must be a 15 year old girl. Have to be

Hm bad spelling and grammar, usual sign of a troll. I see swift and #1 pick have rubbed off on you. See, you must try harder, as a troll you must first convince us you're a real fan, then hate on the team. You're just hating on the team, nothing really with substance. Swift, I know he's a fan, and he tries to provide stats, but this is just bad on your part. Not even Saints fans believe we are as bad as your saying, therefore it's easy to sniff out your agenda. It's so bad, it really is. On a trollscale of 1-10 I would give it a 2. I gave you one point out of feeling sorry that your life is this boring that you must make an account and try to get a reaction out of people. Please find a new hobby or try harder at trolling because I honestly feel bad for you.

Who the **** is 'Swift". I don't really care who that is. Stop getting all up in arms because I'm telling you what should be as clear as day by now. Ryan is 0-3 in the Playoffs. This roster can't and won't win anything. We need to rebuild. Watch us go 0-4. Just you watch.

Exactly my point about Ryan. He is a great regular season QB but he can't get it done in the Playoffs. 0-3. I repeat, by now it is clear he is not the answer. We need to trade him for some picks and look towards the future.

Really so Peyton Manning went 0-4 in his first play-off starts so Indy should have off loaded him aswell should they.

How do you no Ryan isn't the answer are you a NFL GM are you,please wake up if you can't see the improvement in Ryan's game less the inconsistent line play in front of him you sir cannot be helped.

Who the **** is 'Swift". I don't really care who that is. Stop getting all up in arms because I'm telling you what should be as clear as day by now. Ryan is 0-3 in the Playoffs. This roster can't and won't win anything. We need to rebuild. Watch us go 0-4. Just you watch.

I'm not up in arms and you know this. Are you this desperate for a reaction that you're now imagining things? Times are tough I suppose. Yes we have heard your story, it's boring, bring more to the table please. Is this all you thought of? Did your thought process involve you thinking, "Oh I'm going to join and message board and bring up Ryan's post season stats, that will make them mad." If so, you should have thought a little longer because this is a huge troll fail, #1 pick would be embarrassed. You're boring man.

I was about to but since you said not to. I swear we have like 20 of them on this forum. Where are all the mods? Report all of them and get their sorry azzes kicked.

People need to report you for using bad language. I am doing nothing wrong and breaking no rules. You however just broke one. I am entitled to my opinion and just because some idiots don't like it doesn't mean it's trolling. Grow up kid.

Rebuild? Rebuild for what. How do you need too rebuild a team that's 13-3.

I was about to but since you said not to. I swear we have like 20 of them on this forum. Where are all the mods? Report all of them and get their sorry azzes kicked.

I agree, the mods are piss poor here, I've been slandered and trolled, and nothing happens. So I am starting something called Troll Patrol, it's where you troll the troll back, and get them either mad or upset. Getting upset at them gives them exactly what their boring life needs to come back for more. So I just **** with them like they do to us.

Rebuild? Rebuild for what. How do you need too rebuild a team that's 13-3.

Ah stop he wants this

I'm not up in arms and you know this. Are you this desperate for a reaction that you're now imagining things? Times are tough I suppose. Yes we have heard your story, it's boring, bring more to the table please. Is this all you thought of? Did your thought process involve you thinking, "Oh I'm going to join and message board and bring up Ryan's post season stats, that will make them mad." If so, you should have thought a little longer because this is a huge troll fail, #1 pick would be embarrassed. You're boring man.

I's funny how ypu are trying to avoid everything I am saying. Try saying something producive and quit being in denial. 0-3 is not a fluke. Open your eyes.

People need to report you for using bad language. I am doing nothing wrong and breaking no rules. You however just broke one. I am entitled to my opinion and just because some idiots don't like it doesn't mean it's trolling. Grow up kid.

Don't lie man, you're trolling. It's your calling, it's why you're on this earth and it's why you took time out of your day to make a username, which is not very clever by the way. I mean The Lord puts us on the Earth for a reason, and you felt this was your calling, so here you are, wasting your own time to do something no one cares about. Please explain this to me, how does your mom and/or your friends feel about your new calling? I'll be honest I don't think you have many friends, and surely not after you pull something like this. But hey, who am I to judge, I can only try to help. So here I am giving you advice on your new found glory. Just try a little harder because your act is not the best we have seen, it's one of the worse. So go to sleep, wake up and start fresh. If you want reactions from trolling you must dig deeper young one.