Anybody Think The Viks Can Pull The Upset?

THE ICEMAN

The reason I say this is because if the Viks pulled the upset it could set up a rematch against for the 49ers and Seahawks. And the Seahawks showed there more than capable of beating the 49ers.

A lot would have to happen but man it would be sweet to have to beat the Viks then the Seahawks for a chance to go to the Superbowl.

I will say I actually think that the Packers and Seahawks win this weekend and we beat the Seahawks then face the Packers in the NFCCG.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I say this is because if the Viks pulled the upset it could set up a rematch against for the 49ers and Seahawks. And the Seahawks showed there more than capable of beating the 49ers.

A lot would have to happen but man it would be sweet to have to beat the Viks then the Seahawks for a chance to go to the Superbowl.

I will say I actually think that the Packers and Seahawks win this weekend and we beat the Seahawks then face the Packers in the NFCCG.

Actually, they just beat them, so I don't really think it would be that much of an upset...

Yeah, i do. The pack have to play a division rival that they just don't match up well with two weeks in a row. Not to mention a physical rival that just pounded their defense.

Same with Seattle if they win. It's tough playing a team you've already played twice.

Getting the Vikings could be great or horrid for us. If we can get ahead quick and neutralize AP we got a great chance at a blowout, but AP will pound our light defense--win or lose it'll take a toll. Lynch for Seattle is tough, but he doesn't have the speed of AP. we can swarm to him.