Aaron Murray Please Leave

Ga_spider

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not ready for Murray to leave, but he needs to be better with the ball. He's playing with a subpar receiving corp right now.

That's an excuse. He needs better receivers to make Him a better QB.

The guy can not read a coverage. He needs to check back to the line for a play change.

If you are going to bash him, know your stuff first. This is his 3rd year playing. He has been the most productive QB for us ever. You want him gone without knowing his replacement.

You should do a little research yourself. He's a third year starter but he was a redshirted his freshmen year. So step off. That makes four years. If you can't add.

Edited by Ga_spider

This thread is just chalk full of dumbass. You don't throw for 10,000 yards and 95 TDs and be the same QB you were as a Freshman. And he can't read a defense? That's not even remotely accurate. Guy is about as smart as they come, especially at the QB position. His problem, outside of having a less than adequate offensive line, is his propensity to force a throw. Case in point the first INT. Scott-Wesley was open, yet he trusted his arm too much instead of putting it over top. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, just have to avoid that mistake next time.

And as I type this, Murray makes another beautiful throw for what should have been another TD.

as I stated, this is his third year playing. You step off dumba**. You are the one talking like he has played for four years. Oh, wipe your mouth.

I said we had him for four years. And you don't just sit around and do nothing when your redshirted.

Bucky.

Edited by Ga_spider

as murray said it's a 60 minute game. he threw for 427 yards, 5 tds, 2 ints, and was the mvp of the bowl game yeah against #1 pass defense missing his top 3 wrs this year with malcolm mitche,, micheal bennett, and marlon brown being out. he has 95 touchdowns and now a 12 win year after we won 10 last year. There isn't a qb in the world that is perfect and doesn't make mistakes including peyton manning especially under pressure. I am soo happy aaron is a dawg and i hope he comes back and leads this offense next year also.

I said we had him for four years. And you don't just sit around and do nothing when your redshirted.

Bucky.

You also said it was the same thing the previous three years, implying he has played for four years. And I'm not sure how your expectations could be much higher than a 12 win season.

Edited by KGDawg710

All of the whiney fans usually show up on this forum on gameday. Glad I stay away.

Yep it's the usual people, every single game, with the exact same comments... Fire richt, bobo, now grantham, bench Murray, etc....

Kinda sad to see they have such a miserable life...

as murray said it's a 60 minute game. he threw for 427 yards, 5 tds, 2 ints, and was the mvp of the bowl game yeah against #1 pass defense missing his top 3 wrs this year with malcolm mitche,, micheal bennett, and marlon brown being out. he has 95 touchdowns and now a 12 win year after we won 10 last year. There isn't a qb in the world that is perfect and doesn't make mistakes including peyton manning especially under pressure. I am soo happy aaron is a dawg and i hope he comes back and leads this offense next year also.

Man o man.

I typically sty out of thisForum, but had to check out the Topics on Murray.

To read this one , made me think that I was in TATF.

Yep it's the usual people, every single game, with the exact same comments... Fire richt, bobo, now grantham, bench Murray, etc....

Kinda sad to see they have such a miserable life...

I would say the premise of this thread is moronic, but that would be an insult to morons everywhere who have learned enough impulse control not to post drivel like this in the middle of a game. It's a good thing Murray kept his wits about him better than you sir. Otherwise he might not have just led his team to a 2 touchdown victory, the 12th of the season. But yeah, the guy is clearly a worthless scrub. Sure.

Thanks Sac..........for placing the lunatic fringe back into it's proper place......with a single post.

I would say the premise of this thread is moronic, but that would be an insult to morons everywhere who have learned enough impulse control not to post drivel like this in the middle of a game. It's a good thing Murray kept his wits about him better than you sir. Otherwise he might not have just led his team to a 2 touchdown victory, the 12th of the season. But yeah, the guy is clearly a worthless scrub. Sure.

Huh? I'm thinking you quoted the wrong person. Aside from a slow start, I thought Murray played great today. I was referring to the idiocy of this thread ( and the countless others that inevitably show up every game day)