Dd May Play A Key Role In Our 1St Game

THE ICEMAN

If we play the Seahawks or Skins you would have to think he'd be running a option offense against the defense preparing them for the game.

I would just have to say how much would he help because Cam and the Panthers really shreaded our defense and was highly effective in both games and I'm sure DD was running the opinion then.

let's me make this clear that DD would not be playing in the game only playing a key role in preparing the defense for either the Seahawks or Skins

Edited by joe 1982

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck is an "opinion offense"? The falcons go 13-3 and your answer for the playoffs is to sit Matt Ryan on the bench. "Just a few plays" will be your answer. Your answer will be stupid.

Its showing something different dufas. Dayum get a creative mind. Ryan doesnt have to be on the bench. We need something just to get others thinking and maybe over thinking and then over reacting.

What the heck is an "opinion offense"? The falcons go 13-3 and your answer for the playoffs is to sit Matt Ryan on the bench. "Just a few plays" will be your answer. Your answer will be stupid.

No you idiot he would be running the option offense against our defense in practice to prepare them for the option offense as a lot of teams don't run it

Anytime the ball does not go from the center to MATT RYAN. it's a stupid, wasted play.

I think anytime you show something different its a plus later. I didnt say Davis was to take the game in his hands...he could hand off just as good to Turner or Matt could hand it off to Davis and Davis pass it to Quizz. Just a different look not a total game plan. Ryan aint alll this team has. He is good but he cant do it on his own. Whats wrong with utilizing all our play makers.

Stupid Stupid Stupid. Because run blocking has been our O-lines strong point, and oh yeah lets throw a UDFA QB into a PLAYOFF GAME and ask him to take hits from one of the Nastiest defense's in the NFL.... IMO you should write "Without Prejudice" in your thread title.

Read the post I never said he be playing in the game let alone even active for the game