Lol, Lmao, Smh, Etc....

ya_boi_j

LOL = a smirk/smile

LMAO = an actual laugh

SMH = never use it, but there are definitely some posts in this board that have me shake my head.

For me anyway.

that's pretty much how I roll. I ask this question because I tend to catch myself typing lol and not really doing anything sometimes lol. I text one of my computer workers one day while we were in a meeting and he replied lmao but I saw nothing come upon his face.

that's pretty much how I roll. I ask this question because I tend to catch myself typing lol and not really doing anything sometimes lol. I text one of my computer workers one day while we were in a meeting and he replied lmao but I saw nothing come upon his face.

I am not generally one to have many outward expressions; however, I will respond internally. I typically use those abbreviations to express that.

LOL = a smirk/smile

LMAO = an actual laugh

SMH = never use it, but there are definitely some posts in this board that have me shake my head.

For me anyway.

Basically the same, but I do SMH or atleast I do mentally when 80% of the time I say it.

when I am actually Laughing my *** off, I usually use something like Cryin or Dyin or ICB.