D-Rob Is Partying It Up, He Definately Better Be Ready!

Yea stunna you got dat sh*t right.

Ain't nobody can cop a smoove swag style like Dunta in his cardboard 2008 eyewear.

Being so white as I am, I'm just simply not able to procure that type of masculinity.

what he's wearing is nothing. It's worse than that. Go to a club one weekend. You shall see

Dunta can do whatever he wants off the football field.

But if he continues to be a kamikaze dumbshit moron then I'd rather him just lock himself up inside of whatever hole he has decided to crawl in.

For the love of god, please learn basic tackle technique. This is the **** they teach you in middle school.

For the love of god, please learn basic tackle technique. This is the **** they teach you in middle school.

that goes for the entire defense. At least he does make an effort. Mcclain is probably the best tackler we have. Spoon even over pursues and misses Alot of tackles. But that's for a whole nother thread. Party it up team. Happy new years

Dunta can do whatever he wants off the football field.

But if he continues to be a kamikaze dumbshit moron then I'd rather him just lock himself up inside of whatever hole he has decided to crawl in.

well that's not gonna change. Sad to say. Willy Month is the same way. Guys don't wrap up anymore. They look for the big hits. Even Ray Lewis does it. Just how it is now.

that goes for the entire defense. At least he does make an effort. Mcclain is probably the best tackler we have. Spoon even over pursues and misses Alot of tackles. But that's for a whole nother thread. Party it up team. Happy new years

I agree but when healthy Moore puts a smack down as well. But Moore hurts himself a lot.

Speaking of tackling, the Doug Martin long touchdown run was some of the ugliest tackling of the year. Decoud's ears should have been burning. I didn't have much good to say to him or our guys after that embarrassing play.