#1 Pick, Mr. Right And Kennycaine All Trolling On New Years...lmao

kevykev21

You have to be a real loser to start a thread at 1:57 am on New Years complaining about trolls

on a message board . Kevkev it's not healthy . C'mon Kev get out of your house stop trying to protect AFMB . I really don't know what to think of you KevKev aka Paul Blart . Did you fail out of police officer training ? we're you to fat or too dumb ? did they fail your mental evaluation ?

I see that as one of the reasons why you feel need to protect this message board . It's unhealthy Paul Blart

You have to be a real loser to start a thread at 1:57 am on New Years complaining about trolls

on a message board . Kevkev it's not healthy . C'mon Kev get out of your house stop trying to protect AFMB . I really don't know what to think of you KevKev aka Paul Blart . Did you fail out of police officer training ? we're you to fat or too dumb ? did they fail your mental evaluation ?

I see that as one of the reasons why you feel need to protect this message board . It's unhealthy Paul Blart

You talk too much.

huh

Man, I have been reborn as far as dealing with posters on here I don't care for. I ignore 'em. That's a real simple concept that I have finally embraced. I didn't have the discipline to do it in the past.

I enjoy it on here a lot more now.....

You don't eat everything on the menu when you go to a restaurant. Some of it is crap.

Man, I have been reborn as far as dealing with posters on here I don't care for. I ignore 'em. That's a real simple concept that I have finally embraced. I didn't have the discipline to do it in the past.

You don't eat everything on the menu when you go to a restaurant. Some of it is crap.

Lol nice

Unfortunatley, with the internet, comes the interface between the world of a pathetic, insignificant, socially maladroit, lonely message board troll and a normal human being. The message board troll has found a place where he can get attention from people.....the only place.

I feel sorry for these trolls, as irritating as they are, they suffer far more than any of the normal human beings they irritate. Obviously, on a night like New Years Eve when normal people are going to parties, spending time with family and friends, the trolls are going to be on the message board trying feverishly to get anyone to pay them some attention.

So here's to you swifty, daybumper, Mr Right and other radically insignificant humans and all your different names, hope this little bit of attention from me helps you get through another otherwise meaningless and insignificant day.

It wasn't complaining, it was laughing. Ha ha!!

You mad because I left you off my list?

You little butt-pimple. lmmfaooooooooooooooo

and you are makin a troll complaint thread, ironic no?

No. Not a complaint....laughing!

Pointing and laughing, like at the people who go on Jerry Springer....did you miss that part of my post?

Seriously....all three of them made whining troll threads and continued to whine and troll in them as New Years was going on.

Isn't that sad?

LMMFAO!!

laugh.png great analogy.

I think it's safe to say that after attending a huge rager, Kevikevjumba went home empty handed. Was that too harsh?

Edited by Mr. Right

No way dayhumper finished highschool. Look at that paragraph. It's like I'm trying to read a kids first attempt at writing a story. It sucks.

Nope, the guy is a complete moron. It's no wonder everyone always knows when Swift gets a new account, outside of a few 14 year olds around here he has the worst spelling, punctuation and grammar this board has ever seen.

Nope, the guy is a complete moron. It's no wonder everyone always knows when Swift gets a new account, outside of a few 14 year olds around here he has the worst spelling, punctuation and grammar this board has ever seen.

this coming from a fat dude who puts fake guns in YouTube videos . You worried about my grammar and you are making " rap videos" with fake guns in your moms house . This is what's wrong with society . How was my grammar in this reply ?