Playoff Predictions Article By Me

My Atlanta Falcons have a bye week this week, which means I will have a clear mind from now until I find out who will be visiting the Georgia Dome on January 13th at 1:00PM EST. I will capitalize on my sane and unbiased mind and make my playoff predictions. Now, if you are expecting a bunch of stats, numbers, and formulated predictions, you may be disappointed. My picks often come within the first few seconds from when I hear who’s playing who. I have had tremendous success in making bets off these snap (punt intended) judgments so far this year, so I’ll give you just that.

Predictions

We agreed on everything until the Packers beat us. Why, after all of the elite QBs that our defense has made look goofy, would Aaron Rodgers of all people come in and shred us knowing the history we have with him/them?

Neither of us know what is going to happen. Regardless of what we've done, it'll still be tough to shut Rodgers down. I never said we couldn't, but it's just as possible he plays well.

i think we'll be playing the vikings next sunday...

the pack couldn't stop AP in either game, he ran for 409 yards and scored 3tds in the two games, so i don't know why they are all of a sudden going to stop him now. christian ponder has played much better since the packer game.

You screwed up talking bout the packers game. Why does everyone point at Atlanta and say they can't do this. The Packers played a weak schedule haven't beaten any winning teams this year (2-5 against teams above .500). Have the worst OLine in the playoffs (50 sacks allowed) the most injuries (13 starters) on both sides off the ball. Lost their #1 WR (Randall Cobb) since losing their first #1 earlier this year (Greg Jennings) and have no running game. They have to travel to SF win there then fly to Atl. Pack are 4-4 on the road and 1-2 in Domes this year with the 1 win coming @ Detroit. Packers haven't faced a team with a winning record in almost 2 months (Houston 10/14/2012). Vikings will knock the Packers out the playoffs.

You screwed up talking bout the packers game. Why does everyone point at Atlanta and say they can't do this. The Packers played a weak schedule haven't beaten any winning teams this year (2-5 against teams above .500). Have the worst OLine in the playoffs (50 sacks allowed) the most injuries (13 starters) on both sides off the ball. Lost their #1 WR (Randall Cobb) since losing their first #1 earlier this year (Greg Jennings) and have no running game. They have to travel to SF win there then fly to Atl. Pack are 4-4 on the road and 1-2 in Domes this year with the 1 win coming @ Detroit. Packers haven't faced a team with a winning record in almost 2 months (Houston 10/14/2012). Vikings will knock the Packers out the playoffs.

Shame on you...he said from the beginning dont expect stats and you pull out stats who tell us who Green Bay really is. Shame...shame...shame...

My Atlanta Falcons have a bye week this week, which means I will have a clear mind from now until I find out who will be visiting the Georgia Dome on January 13th at 1:00PM EST. I will capitalize on my sane and unbiased mind and make my playoff predictions. Now, if you are expecting a bunch of stats, numbers, and formulated predictions, you may be disappointed. My picks often come within the first few seconds from when I hear who’s playing who. I have had tremendous success in making bets off these snap (punt intended) judgments so far this year, so I’ll give you just that.

Predictions

It's nice to see someone making intelligent football predictions based on something other than blind homeristic hysteria. I would only change the Houston/Cincy game. I don't think the Bengals are ready to hit the road and beat the Texans, despite Houston's recent slide.

Jordy Nelso has been the Pack number 1 receiver the past two years. But I do think the Vikings will beat the Pack Saturday

Jordy Nelso has been the Pack number 1 receiver the past two years. But I do think the Vikings will beat the Pack Saturday

Thought Nelson was #2 on depth chart behind Jennings. Either way they both were injuried. Jennings looks good but Nelson didn't look 100%. I don't think Packers make it to meet us but if they did we'd beat them IMO.

Thought Nelson was #2 on depth chart behind Jennings. Either way they both were injuried. Jennings looks good but Nelson didn't look 100%. I don't think Packers make it to meet us but if they did we'd beat them IMO.

on the depth chart yeah he would be. But as far as production Nelson has been that guy for two years. Rodgers struggles when Jordy doesn't play

Haha I am going to go completely opposite in my predictions:

Texans over Bengals

Colts over Ravens

Vikings over Packers

Seahawks over Redskins

Broncos over Colts

Patriots over Texans

Falcons over Vikings

Seahawks over 49ers

Broncos over Patriots

Falcons over Seahawks

Falcons over Broncos

i think we'll be playing the vikings next sunday...

the pack couldn't stop AP in either game, he ran for 409 yards and scored 3tds in the two games, so i don't know why they are all of a sudden going to stop him now. christian ponder has played much better since the packer game.

hard to beat a team 3 times in one season.