Pretty Awesome Video

The Mattural

umm... okay.. i did and still think we get no respect... (Not whining about it, just curious why this video says we dont)

I knew some smart azz would come in and jump at this lol. It's just a great video saying it doesn't matter what people say , it all comes down to the game and the guys playing it that day. All of the bs media means nothing.

That game was the biggest, fastest swing of emotion I've ever seen. Just amazing. Loved Babineaux running after the kick to get the ball. Classic.

It was insane , I was at a BWW here in my town (I live in Illinois) surrounded by bears fans lol. I was the lone falcons fan and they were all talking **** about how they won and better luck next time, then we win and I was like oh god i'm gonna get murdered when I go to take a leak.

It was insane , I was at a BWW here in my town (I live in Illinois) surrounded by bears fans lol. I was the lone falcons fan and they were all talking **** about how they won and better luck next time, then we win and I was like oh god i'm gonna get murdered when I go to take a leak.

Glad you made it out unharmed!