After Year 2 And 4

Atlien 404

Took Luck one.

Brahahahaha

Andy Dalton already has two.

Andy Dalton has 2 what?

Luck? Counting our chickens before they hatch?

Nobody mentioned in this thread has a playoff win.

Eli Manning.

There, now someone does.

A few of you might need to learn how to read before you jump in a thread trying to talk smack. Just a suggestion.

Edited by NYG4

All i know is Cam couldn't lead his team out of a str8 maze much less to the playoffs. This is a league played by an abundance of alfa males. They're not going to get in line and follow a poutty, emo, cry baby like Cam Newton. Seriously people, would you follow someone like that into battle? Cam reminds me of Lieutenant Norman Dike of Band of Brothers. All gung ho when nothing is on the line but when real bullets start flying he's the 1st to jump in his towel, oh i meant foxhole. I don't think he's a bad kid or a thug mind you. I just don't think he has the guts to man up and be a leader among men. Look at RG3, look at Luck, look at Dalton. Those men LEAD their teams. No one questions it. The Carolina Panthers have more talent on their team than all the above. So whats missing? I wasn't behind the Cam drafting to begin with and i've stuck to my guns. Now the Panthers will live with their mistake for the next few years. He's fools gold.

All i know is Cam couldn't lead his team out of a str8 maze much less to the playoffs. This is a league played by an abundance of alfa males. They're not going to get in line and follow a poutty, emo, cry baby like Cam Newton. Seriously people, would you follow someone like that into battle? Cam reminds me of Lieutenant Norman Dike of Band of Brothers. All gung ho when nothing is on the line but when real bullets start flying he's the 1st to jump in his towel, oh i meant foxhole. I don't think he's a bad kid or a thug mind you. I just don't think he has the guts to man up and be a leader among men. Look at RG3, look at Luck, look at Dalton. Those men LEAD their teams. No one questions it. The Carolina Panthers have more talent on their team than all the above. So whats missing? I wasn't behind the Cam drafting to begin with and i've stuck to my guns. Now the Panthers will live with their mistake for the next few years. He's fools gold.

I would make some kind of wager on that, but you strike me as the kind of guy that would welch.

oh well, life goes on.

Oh and only on RC is a hate filled diatribe about Cam newton a logical response to being called out for lackluster reading comprehension.

RC's favorite strikes again.

Edited by NYG4

Yes it is. You have not heard one of us saying Ice doesn't need to get the monkey off his back either. He does no doubt about it! Tebow a;ready won a playoff game but that doesn't make him better than Matty Ice does it? We figure most of RC will be insufferable azzes if we go one and done, or even win our first playoff game under Ice but don't go all the way.

camkick2.gif?w=465&h=243

Naw, if you guys end up losing your playoff game, I'm not going to go full *ss-hole. A few wise-cracks and a condescending remark? absolutely. tongue.png But not full *sshole.

But may God have mercy on this board's soul if Newton wins a playoff game before year five... laugh.png

Edited by NYG4

No one knocks the panthers QB harder than WFW but if he does it before year 5, I say more power to him. Who cares if he does? I know I'd be the first to congratulate him and the team. We BS a lot on here but there is no real malice when it comes to the other teams (okay, maybe some towards the saints and swampers) but in the end we wish them well if they succeed.

camkick2.gif?w=465&h=243

Who cares? I do. And the outrages suffered will not soon be forgotten. lol.

May the odds be ever in your favor. laugh.png

This is Ryan's fifth year right?

If Newton wins a playoff game before year 5, I am going to be an insufferable *ss on this board. No thread will be safe. laugh.png

everyone already knows that.

just like you know how we're going to react if he hasn't gotten it together by contract time and oakland is the only team that'll make it rain

To this we can say he needs to man up. Forget playoffs, a winning season would be nice. The dude is 13-19 in two seasons. Matty Ice was 20-10 after two seasons with a playoff appearance under his belt already.

camkick2.gif?w=465&h=243

And nothing to show for it. You gotta win when it matters.

20-10 and a playoff appearance is nothing? You have a strange way of looking at things. We should revisit the after the panthers QB has five seasons under his belt. Something tells WFW the panthers might like what Ice has done if Newton doesn't it step it up the next three seasons!

camkick2.gif?w=465&h=243

We'll just have to see.

Only to the FF and madden crowd. Oh and giddy females.

and the record books. Don't forget the record books.