Dave Caldwell Our Player Personal Guy Interviewed Today By Jaguars

J-Wall

Greetings from Jacksonville.

First off congrats on a great season. Best of luck in the playoffs. Now the question I am as well as tons of Jags fans are asking. What does Caldwell think of Mularky? Figured I would ask the ones who know the team. To get inside information if would keep Mike at coach or go in another direction.

Just a simple question. Not on here to fight or bash anyone.

Take care, Ctjags

First off congrats on a great season. Best of luck in the playoffs. Now the question I am as well as tons of Jags fans are asking. What does Caldwell think of Mularky? Figured I would ask the ones who know the team. To get inside information if would keep Mike at coach or go in another direction.

Take care, Ctjags

Before this last season, Caldwell was pretty low on the food chain in our FO, so I doubt many here can tell you much about him, sorry.

Take care, Ctjags

Welcome, thats actually a pretty **** good question.. Obviously they have ties to eachother but i cant imagine there being much of a relationship btwn them seeing as how we basically opened the door and urged murlarkey to leave on his own note or get tossed the f out by security.

Hope the best for the jags, miss the days of fred taylor

Before this last season, Caldwell was pretty low on the food chain in our FO, so I doubt many here can tell you much about him, sorry.

Agreed

Guest facelessman07

That's a good question Ctjags, of which I'm unsure. But honestly I think it would be in your best interest to get rid of Mularkey. I have ties to the Jacksonville area and I want you guys to succeed. Better luck next season!