Deandre Hopkins Is A Monster

THE ICEMAN

I don't know about you guys but I'd much rather have a guy like Clemson WR Deandre Hopkins (who's killing LSU right now)in the slot than any of those TE's that are coming out and there's really a lot of good WR's coming out just don't know if any of them fall to us in the 2nd so if Hopkins is there late in the 1st do we take him over a TE which seems to be what's getting mocked right now.

And I know the DLand OL need help bad but I'd rather take care of those spots in free agency and maybe get a NT in the 3rd or 4th

He said he would be deciding after this game. He might have filed paper work for the NFL draft to see what his stock is but he has not declared yet.

that's why I said rumor has it. I know he filed his papers. His draft stock won't be any higher than it is now. Because odds are Sammy will stay healthy and put up numbers like he did his Freshmen season

that's why I said rumor has it. I know he filed his papers. His draft stock won't be any higher than it is now. Because odds are Sammy will stay healthy and put up numbers like he did his Freshmen season

If he declared it wouldn't be a rumor, it would have already been reported which is why I was clarifying that point. I agree his stock won't get any higher but we will have to wait and see.

If he declared it wouldn't be a rumor, it would have already been reported which is why I was clarifying that point. I agree his stock won't get any higher but we will have to wait and see.

well rotoworld was the one saying he was gonna declare. And they are very reliable. That's why I said it's a rumor cause Hopkins hasn't said anything publicly about it. But I would be shock if he stays