Top 5 Oc Dc Coordinators Wishlist If Nolan/koetter Bounce?

J-Wall

I don't have 5 for each but a few I would be looking at. Kirby Smart DC from Alabama would be my off the radar guy. But for DC I would look at Crennel, Tim Lewis(our secondary coach) Mike Pettine Nyj,Chargers DC( I literally just forgot his name former 49ers dc too) whoever is the secondary coach for the 49ers right now. And for OC I would look at Turner,Whiz,Mortywig(Philly)Chris Peterson(Boise State) I'm not quite sure whoelse would be out there for OC

Guest Negatorris

There isn't anyone out there I'd like for DC. Maybe if Rex Ryan, or Rob Ryan got fired somehow. They have huge mouths, but they know about defense.

For OC there's Billick, Norv Turner, Dante Schornecchia, Whisenhunt, or maybe even Pat Shurmur. Shurmur is a crap head coach, but he was actually a good OC before getting to Cleveland.

NOPE. Don't want Norv. Mularkey 2.0

He and Mularkey are nothing alike.

There isn't anyone out there I'd like for DC. Maybe if Rex Ryan, or Rob Ryan got fired somehow. They have huge mouths, but they know about defense.

For OC there's Billick, Norv Turner, Dante Schornecchia, Whisenhunt, or maybe even Pat Shurmur. Shurmur is a crap head coach, but he was actually a good OC before getting to Cleveland.

He and Mularkey are nothing alike.

Matt is the only Ryan I want on this team. The twins can kick rocks.

They ain't going nowhere. College coaches are in vogue again with Harbaugh and Carroll doing giod so Chip Kelly then a list of good ex head coaches Reid, Gruden,Lovie, Wizz followed by Zimmer (who deserves a chance), Grudens bro and Shanahan's son. plus Billick and Cowher are gonna get calls. Nolan and Koetter are just getting interviews cause we have a bye. They are both way way down the list.

Edited by SkiFalcon

I really do not want either one of our coordinators to leave but it looks like at least one will. OC Ken Wisenhut is my top choice, Brian Billick, Pat Shumur. If Norv Turner became our OC it would ruin our offense same thing with Ghailey. DC the only name I can think of who can game plan and who would be a VERY good DC if they get out of the organization they're in is Rob Ryan. Wisenhut and Rob Ryan for me.