Lovie To Replace Nolan?

XXVIII-III

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

F no. As much respect as I have for Lovie Smith, he does not belong in Atlanta. He runs Tampa 2 the entire game, and dares you to beat him with that. BVG did the same soft zone stuff with us and where'd it leave us? Bottom third of the league in pass defense every year. No thanks. I'll take Nolan.

Eagles coaching rumors: Eagles plan to interview Mike Nolan

After firing Andy Reid on Monday, the Philadlephia Eagles have requested permission to interview Falcons' defensive coordinator Mike Nolan, according to a report from Jay Glazer of FOX Sports.

According Glazer's report, the Eagles plan to interview Nolan on Friday. Nolan and the Falcons are on a bye this week before playing in the divisional round next week. While Nolan would bring a defensive background to Philadelphia, he would also bring head coaching experience. He spent four seasons as the San Francisco 49ers head coach, compiling an 18-37 record.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/12/31/3823390/eagles-nfl-coaching-rumors-2013-mike-nolan

Eagles coaching rumors: Eagles plan to interview Mike Nolan

After firing Andy Reid on Monday, the Philadlephia Eagles have requested permission to interview Falcons' defensive coordinator Mike Nolan, according to a report from Jay Glazer of FOX Sports.

According Glazer's report, the Eagles plan to interview Nolan on Friday. Nolan and the Falcons are on a bye this week before playing in the divisional round next week. While Nolan would bring a defensive background to Philadelphia, he would also bring head coaching experience. He spent four seasons as the San Francisco 49ers head coach, compiling an 18-37 record.

http://www.sbnation....2013-mike-nolan

ohmy.png NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eagles will interview Falcons DC Mike Nolan for the team's head-coaching vacancy on Friday.

Atlanta coordinators and coaches are a hot commodity at the moment, with Nolan, OC Dirk Koetter, and special teams coach Keith Armstrong all being linked to head-coaching gigs. Nolan was the head coach in San Francisco from 2005-2008 and amassed an 18-37 record before being fired midway through the 2008 season. Nolan was probably best known for wearing a suit on the sideline as the 49ers head coach.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/50334723/ns/sports-player_news/

sad.png

I know not every team has released who they are interviewing. Not meaning to hijack the thread, but I'm wondering why in the world we aren.t hearing about Mike Zimmer and Bruce Arians being interviewed for HC jobs somewhere? Even the aints interim to the interim 0-4 Aaron Cromer is reportedly interviewing for the Browns.

I hope the interviews our guys are giving are just 'courtesy' and they don't leave us high and dry. I'm way more worried about Nolan leaving than DK

Edited by papachaz

Guest Negatorris

I think the Eagles are interviewing our whole team!

Because of what we did to them after the BYE. They never experienced it before.