Chick-Fil-A Bowl

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

Some of you should watch it as it has some good players the Falcons could get. Andre Ellington their RB is a speed back. He's a playmaker, and some of the pass rushers on LSU's DL are declaring and could be good for our team.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I'm gonna be made fun of for this, and don't care.

I'd watch it if it was the Peach Bowl. I don't watch it now. I don't eat there because they changed it, and I change channels when one of their stupid black and white cow commercials comes on. At leat they could use the right cows, Holsteins cows are primarily known as some of the best dairy producers.

Lots of big names being thrown around here with absolutely no base in reality.

Ellington is nowhere close to CJ Spiller or Chris Johnson, unless you want to count current, already-been-paid CJ.

Tajh Boyd is nowhere near the level of Russell Wilson.

Guest Negatorris

Ellington is nowhere close to CJ Spiller or Chris Johnson, unless you want to count current, already-been-paid CJ.

Who said they were? I just said they similar. Dafuq you talking about?

Who said they were? I just said they similar. Dafuq you talking about?

"Ellington reminds me of Spiller"

"he's more like CJ2K"

"Tajh Boyd is gonna be a solid steal. Kinda like Russel Wilson was."

What do you call that? I call it irrational comparisons.

Mingo is having a **** of a game. I wish we could have him but he's a top 5 pick. I would like to have Ellington. He's fast and runs with a bit of power as well. I like Deandre Hopkins too. I would love to have him but he'll probably go higher than where I would like to see us pick him. We could use another slot guy or good outside threat in case Roddy or Julio get hurt.

Ellington could come in and be like Spiller or CJ2K. You don't know that he won't. And Russell Wilson was never thought to be as good as he is now. Cause if he was he would have been drafted higher than the 3rd round

Ellington could come in and be like Spiller or CJ2K. You don't know that he won't. And Russell Wilson was never thought to be as good as he is now. Cause if he was he would have been drafted higher than the 3rd round

Russell Wilson was a 1st round talent. I had him ranked as my #3 overall QB behind Luck and RG3. The only reason he didn't get drafted earlier was because of his height.

Russell Wilson was a 1st round talent. I had him ranked as my #3 overall QB behind Luck and RG3. The only reason he didn't get drafted earlier was because of his height.

but he wasn't graded a first round talent by NFL GMs or scouts. It's easy to say that now cause the way he has performed. And his height shouldn't even be an issue. Drew Brees proved that

but he wasn't graded a first round talent by NFL GMs or scouts. It's easy to say that now cause the way he has performed. And his height shouldn't even be an issue. Drew Brees proved that

It was more than height with many of them. They were saying if he was 6'4, he still wouldn't be as good a prospect as Weeden and no where close to RG3 or Luck. I stuck my neck out for Wilson and was had to put my rep on it. I look good like usual. Cam and Wilson making me look like a genius. I don't even think it is genius to be honest. It should be obvious.

And Sam Montgomery is going to suck in the NFL. Everyone has opinions and are entitled to their own.

I made this comment on youtube before the draft. I missed on Weeden, but Wilson has been on my radar for a long *** time.

The golden triangle of QB stats that translate directly to NFL success is YPA (Must be over 7.5), Games Started (Must be over 35) and Accuracy PCT, which must be over 65%. If the QB passes those three standards, you have to look at their performance against winning teams. That being said, here are my top 5 QBs in this year's draft.

1. RG III

2. Luck

3. Weeden

4. Russell Wilson

5. Kellen Moore

Weeden hasn't had a legit NFL receiving corps and a patchwork OL, and Kellen Moore hasn't had a shot.

It was more than height with many of them. They were saying if he was 6'4, he still wouldn't be as good a prospect as Weeden and no where close to RG3 or Luck. I stuck my neck out for Wilson and was had to put my rep on it. I look good like usual. Cam and Wilson making me look like a genius. I don't even think it is genius to be honest. It should be obvious.

You didn't stick anything out for Wilson. Anyone who actually watched the kid play knew how good he was, it was common sense not some big outlandish prediction. I'm a Wolfpack fan and wasn't being a homer when I said Wilson would be special in this league. Like I said was easily obvious after following his whole career. You're talking up Taj Boyd who is Vince Young II, guy has physical talent but is dumb as a bag of rocks. Just ask Clemson fans. His football IQ doesn't exist because he doesn't have one. Won't translate to next level. Not sure why you only hype up black QB's. They should make a Boondocks episode about your type for season 4.

Edited by JBourneMurkedU