Being A Successful Team In The Nfl Is A Catch 22..

If you win, you chance the fact that the coordinators will be gone by the next season.

If you lose, well you lose..no need for us fans to fuss and fight and get mad when Nolan and koetter are interviewing for jobs...ITS JUST AN INTERVIEW PEOPLE...and it's excepted for them to be hot commodities due to our successful season..

While I agree, it's not like these guys are new to the game. Kotter and Nolan have had moderate success before coming to Atlanta. Nolan has had a bigger impact than Kotter IMO, but why all the interest now?? These are guys no one was hard up to get before our season, but now they are hot commodities.. We had success under bvg and mm but I don't recall them getting a ton of attention, or interviews.

While I agree, it's not like these guys are new to the game. Kotter and Nolan have had moderate success before coming to Atlanta. Nolan has had a bigger impact than Kotter IMO, but why all the interest now?? These are guys no one was hard up to get before our season, but now they are hot commodities.. We had success under bvg and mm but I don't recall them getting a ton of attention, or interviews.

As far as koetter goes, teams see what he can do with actual talent unlike when he was in jacksonville...Nolan speaks for himself..

MM got a HC job.............

There are all sorts of troubles that come with being a winning team in the NFL. Late picks in the draft mean that you have to be smarter with personnel. Current players want bigger contracts and you lose some to FA. And, coaches get interviewed for better jobs. Who wouldnt want to OC for the Falcons?