Just Tweeted Keith Brooking

Posted · Hidden by SacFalcFan, January 6, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by SacFalcFan, January 6, 2013 - No reason given

Told him he was in an excellent position to be another ex-foulcon to win a superbowl with another team. Told him Michael Boley did it last year and so will he this year.

i just tweeted ur mother and she regrets not swalloing to keep u from being born....
Posted · Hidden by SacFalcFan, January 6, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by SacFalcFan, January 6, 2013 - No reason given

i just tweeted ur mother and she regrets not swalloing to keep u from being born....

I guess when your team is 0-4 in they playoffs the next best thing is to try and get personal. These type comments are just down right funny.

What I want to know is why a hater like this consistent biatch comes in here who isn't a fan of the team and start talking ****. Why? Why are u wasting time and energy just hating? Where is that gonna get you? Do u get a high when u troll? I don't understand these kinds of people.

Ditto.....what you said

What I want to know is why a hater like this consistent biatch comes in here who isn't a fan of the team and start talking ****. Why? Why are u wasting time and energy just hating? Where is that gonna get you? Do u get a high when u troll? I don't understand these kinds of people.

Im doing a survey and

I dont understand why some of you posters are so cruel to other opinions especially when the facts are posted. Why do some of you expend so much energy hating the truth.

Told him he was in an excellent position to be another ex-foulcon to win a superbowl with another team. Told him Michael Boley did it last year and so will he this year.

That's cool, hope you're not that dissapointed when the FALCONS win the Superbowl. GTFO our boards.

Edited by Young Falcon

Get that **** right and I might respect you.

No you won't.

Just put him on ignore and enjoy the funny shots people take at him....It's a win-win....you don't have to read his pathetic attempts at humor and you get to read some genuine humor when people body slam him.

Pure ******. The Cowboys aren't even in the playoffs. Brooking has no chance at all to be an ex Falcon SB winner this year.

Worst Troll Ever.