"Coach Mike Smith went full ******"

"Brees is nothing but a stat padder and is not good"

"Geno Smith is not great college QB and talented"

"Dirk K is like MM who is a good OC and terrible coach"

"Kerry Mrier is the next Jerry Rice"

"Cam Newton and Sam Bradford suck"

"Dominique Davis sucks and has no potential."

"Ryan is an elite top 3 QB and makes his players better" stopit.png

Over my three years I seen heavy dosage of ******** opinions. These take the cake.

what is all this "we" crap ....just because some fans have an opinion about some players it doesnt mean the majority think the same....once u quit using "********" in ur posts i might take u more serious....

"Coach Mike Smith went full ******" - dumb

"Brees is nothing but a stat padder and is not good" - he IS a stat padder, but he's very good

"Geno Smith is not great college QB and talented" - looks top 10 pick worthy to me. Not on the same level as Luck/RG3, though.

"Dirk K is like MM who is a good OC and terrible coach" - nobody here can know that because Koetter's ability to be a leader of men is untested

"Kerry Mrier is the next Jerry Rice" - dumb

"Cam Newton and Sam Bradford suck" - Bradford is the king of dink dunking and Newton is a head case. Both have great physical tools, though

"Dominique Davis sucks and has no potential." - dumb

"Ryan is an elite top 3 QB and makes his players better" - the only players in the entire NFL that do this are Peyton and Brady.

Add Aaron "Swag" Rodgers to that last list and you are added to the list of quality posters with Falcan Moore, Atl/0, muskokas, swift, FalconinPA, and a couple of others...

I disagree on Cam, he is not a headcase but he has a lot of growing to do and become a leader of men.

Hollywood saying anything about dumb opinions is like Swift saying something about hating on a player, Peyton saying something about being a contrarian, and FFS1970 for saying something about stupid nicknames for players.

Who are you again?

Add Aaron "Swag" Rodgers to that last list and you are added to the list of quality posters with Falcan Moore, Atl/0, muskokas, swift, FalconinPA, and a couple of others...

Rodgers isn't one of those guys that makes everyone around him better. He has 4 legit #1 receivers and, unlike Brady and Manning, has issues getting protections called properly to make his OL look better. Rodgers would be #4 behind Brady/Manning and then Brees.

Then's there's all the really silly things you've claimed about Ryan.

Like his wife's lack of beauty [in your eyes] means he'll never be an elite QB.

Or that every throw he completes over 20 yards is just luck

And on and on and on and on....

You've said so many silly thing on this board that, if anybody should forgive others for doing it, it should be you.

I didn't say it directly like that nor do I directly think that.

I said most great QB or coaches have attractive wives because they strive for the best. James Franklin, Steve Spurrier agrees. The ones who don't who are great people cheat like Gen. Petreus.

I didn't say that. I remember that thread and I never said that. You take my opinions and twist it.

falcondiae, all the dumb s**t you said on here about Matt Ryan and Thomas Dimitroff when you thought I wasn't around.

no he isn't. Geno has problem reading coverages and if his 1st and 2nd read isn't there he struggles. It was the same issue he had in high school at Miramar. I have been knowing about Geno since he was in high school. He might turn into a good starter. But he has a very high bust potential.

Geno is a physical tools guy. Rocket arm, solid speed, more of a stout frame than RG3. He can make a read or two but his biggest struggle is calling protections, and just like Vick, who's problem has also always been reading defenses, when his protection breaks down, he's great at improvising and turning a bad play into a good result.

Rodgers isn't one of those guys that makes everyone around him better. He has 4 legit #1 receivers and, unlike Brady and Manning, has issues getting protections called properly to make his OL look better. Rodgers would be #4 behind Brady/Manning and then Brees.

Rodgers made those guys. I promise if you put those WR's (sans Jennings) anywhere else, they would be meh. That Minny game final GB drive was a prime moment. Amazing throw after amazing throw. That man makes the job of a WR so much easier. Think how much better would HD be with Rodgers. If Rodgers had Roddy, Julio, and Gonzo. He would have over 5500 yards. No lie.

Edited by Hollywood #1 pick

The Packers don't have 4 #1 receivers. Please tell me this is a joke. Please name those 4 #1's

Geno is a physical tools guy. Rocket arm, solid speed, more of a stout frame than RG3. He can make a read or two but his biggest struggle is calling protections, and just like Vick, who's problem has also always been reading defenses, when his protection breaks down, he's great at improvising and turning a bad play into a good result.

Not even.

He has good strength, not very good or elite. Think Tom Brady. He has elite velocity. He has solid speed and very good agility which he rarely uses. His frame is closer to David Garrard out of ECU. His ability to read defenses is decent and he goes through progressions much better than RG3 at Baylor. His biggest strength is the rare Brady trait of just always finding the open man. It makes him so much more deadly but at the same time, it can be a curse as well at times. He doesn't really improvise that much. He spends most of his time in the pocket. Needs to improve his technique, great footwork, very accurate and has pinpoint accuracy. Very smart.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/12/21/3790082/geno-smith-nfl-draft-chiefs-no-1-pick

Here is a clip of him with McShay

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8468457

Well Greg Jennings second year he played with Favre. Had over 900 yards and 12 TDs in 13 games. And Jordy is a very good receiver. You think it was a coincidence all the games Rodgers struggled in he didn't play? And yes Geno has all the physical tools. He can run but hardly ever does. But his problems are all mental. Was a reason he went to WVU and not UF,Mia,FSU.

James Jones

Jordy Nelson

Greg Jennings

Those guys are all #1s. I suppose you can't really count Donald Driver anymore, but he had been a #1 for a long time.

Randall Cobb might be the best slot WR in the NFL. It's clearly either him or Welker.

Only Jennings is a #1.

Nelson is a #2 in the mold of Ed McCaffery.

Jones is a tweener between a #2/#3. He reminds me of a young Brandon Lloyd

Well Greg Jennings second year he played with Favre. Had over 900 yards and 12 TDs in 13 games. And Jordy is a very good receiver. You think it was a coincidence all the games Rodgers struggled in he didn't play? And yes Geno has all the physical tools. He can run but hardly ever does. But his problems are all mental. Was a reason he went to WVU and not UF,Mia,FSU.

Geno doesn't have any mental issues, far from it. Where the h**l did you get that idea from?

James Jones is only good cause of the other receivers. If he had to go against the other teams top corner on a consistent basis he would struggle. Love me some Jordy Nelson. I think he is a number 1 receiver. Jennings is a number 2 now. He is at his best in the slot. Not really a split end or flanker.

Jennings is their best WR bar none. He can leave, go anywhere and is a lock for 1000k and 8TD's if healthy.

Not even.

He has good strength, not very good or elite. Think Tom Brady. He has elite velocity. He has solid speed and very good agility which he rarely uses. His frame is closer to David Garrard out of ECU. His ability to read defenses is decent and he goes through progressions much better than RG3 at Baylor. His biggest strength is the rare Brady trait of just always finding the open man. It makes him so much more deadly but at the same time, it can be a curse as well at times. He doesn't really improvise that much. He spends most of his time in the pocket. Needs to improve his technique, great footwork, very accurate and has pinpoint accuracy. Very smart.

http://www.arrowhead...hiefs-no-1-pick

Here is a clip of him with McShay

http://espn.go.com/v...clip?id=8468457

I like Geno. I see the accuracy you're talking about, I see the velocity you're talking about. I agree that he needs work on his technique. The biggest problem I see with him on film is that he's constantly under pressure. That's a combination of two things. 1 = everybody wants to blitz him. There needs to be a reason for teams to want to blitz him that much, and it might prove an issue at the next level when teams can generate pressure with their front 3 or 4 and sit back and force him to actually read the defense. 2 = he struggles to read defenses and get protections called properly. Most QBs have this issue but it's still worth noting.

Only Jennings is a #1.

Nelson is a #2 in the mold of Ed McCaffery.

Jones is a tweener between a #2/#3. He reminds me of a young Brandon Lloyd

Ed McCaffrey wishes he were as good as Jordy Nelson. Nelson is a #1 guy - he isn't an elite speedster like what you probably envision as a #1 receiver, but neither are Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, or Reggie Wayne, but they're all clearly #1s. Also, James Jones leads Green Bay, nay, the entire NFL in TD catches this season. All three of them are capable of being #1s and would prove me correctly if given the chance, it just so happens that Greg Jennings is going to be the first one to get the opportunity on another team due to his contract being up this season.