Why Would Dirk Leave To Be A Oc Somewhere Else?

Tandy Gossett

He's got "Pick your Poison" here in Atlanta, why would he leave that?

If he does leave I'd love to have Chucky replace him as OC. I know Grudden will get a HC job but if he doesn't I'm sure he'd be happy to be on this Coaching Staff

Some threads make me wonder how much some people really know about the game, and business of football.

Well I seen earlier where he's been asked to

Some threads make me wonder how much some people really know about the game, and business of football.

Reason why I asked it because I know we have to grant him permission to interview for a OC job but not for a HC.

I seen posted where he's been cleared to interview for the OC job in KC and I thought that would be a typo since they don't even have a HC job. That's why I asked. There was another team that wanted to interview him as OC I think it was the Raiders but don't quote me on that ...

Well I seen earlier where he's been asked to

Reason why I asked it because I know we have to grant him permission to interview for a OC job but not for a HC.

I seen posted where he's been cleared to interview for the OC job in KC and I thought that would be a typo since they don't even have a HC job. That's why I asked. There was another team that wanted to interview him as OC I think it was the Raiders but don't quote me on that ...

He does have to have permission to interview for head coaching jobs. That's what he's doing. He's not going to leave for another OC job. And yes the Chiefs have fired their head coach.