So Are We Hoping For The Vikings, Skins, Or Seahawks?

Obviously I think the bst match up for the Falcons in the Vikings, just because they'r have done a devenct job containing AP over the last couple years. Ponder doesn't scare anyone and Jenkins is their best WR.

The Skins defense is no where as tough as the Seahawks would be for the Falcons offnse to play against. But Bobby 3 Sticks could be a problem with that read option pistol offense has provn to be problamatic.

Th Seahawks are the hottest team in football and have the most physical defense, power running game, and mobile QB. So I think we can all agree we want them to be someone else's problem.

So anyone else with me when I say "GO VIKINGS!!!"

I don't care who we play. The only team that can beat us in the NFC is ourselves. Home field gives us that advantage.

The AFC is a li'l different. We'll have our hands full with Brady or Manning. Not that I think we can't win......but we won't be favorites against these two and rightfully so. Anyone else in the AFC and I'd bet we'd be favorites to win the SB.

From a challenge standpoint, you have to want the WaterChickens. They are likely the toughest team of the three. Good, mobile QB, strong RB, tough defense, hottest team in the NFL, etc., etc. Putting a beatdown on them would really boost morale and spike up the confidence level of the team as it prepares to play Green Bay in the NFCCG. Hale yeah, we want Green Bay. We want them baaaaad. And beating Green Bay would be the perfect warm-up to crush the Denver Donkeys in the Super Bowl. Yeah, we also owe them a little sumpin-sumpin from our only Super Bowl appearance prior to this year. When the final gun sounds and we win the SB I want to see John Elway turn pale and puke his guts out into a trash can up in his sky box because his hand-picked, Chosen One, Messiah QB Lerch Manning and the rest of his over-rated bunch of scrubs got their azzes curb-stomped by the Falcons. Then we start making party plans for after the parade is over.

Obviously I think the bst match up for the Falcons in the Vikings, just because they'r have done a devenct job containing AP over the last couple years. Ponder doesn't scare anyone and Jenkins is their best WR.

The Skins defense is no where as tough as the Seahawks would be for the Falcons offnse to play against. But Bobby 3 Sticks could be a problem with that read option pistol offense has provn to be problamatic.

Th Seahawks are the hottest team in football and have the most physical defense, power running game, and mobile QB. So I think we can all agree we want them to be someone else's problem.

So anyone else with me when I say "GO VIKINGS!!!"

Play em all! Whenever. Even if we dont have to. Sick of hearing about them. Dont care who comes to ATL. Bring 'em on...its time!