If Koetter Leaves We Will Have The Most Desirable Oc Job Opening

Finally

Anyone interested in getting to the HC position or getting back to it would pretty much pay us to have that job. Even if the Broncos lose theirs our spot is more desirable just because you don't know if Manning has 3 more in him.

For that matter if Koetter doesn't like his options he could just stay another year and see what it looks like next year.

Rumor is Koetter will take Matt Ryan with him.

To the Albuquerque Aztecs?ohmy.png Seriously though, I think Koetter is still too much of a nobody to be considered for head coach. I would think next year at the earliest of a consistently good offense might be the earliest for consideration. It also depends on personality. Is he simply a numbers guys or can he actually organize and lead 53+ players and multiple staff members as well as convince a GM or owner somewhere to pull the trigger on a multi-miillion dollar deal?

From what I understand, it's the fact that he's a top flight Offensive Coordibator in conjunction with extensive history as a head coach that makes him such a hot commodity. Just my opinion, but I think he will be a head coach in the NFL next season.

And you know GM's talk amongst each other and it quickly becomes known that a certain OC or special teams coach has exhibited strong head coach capabilities. And oddly enough, it's not always the best subordinate coaches that make better head coaches (ie: Nolan has out-coached Koetter but its possible most GM's view Dirk as the better head coach candidate).

Honestly, I think Koetter could leave and we would get better on offense.

Nothing i saw was so fantastic that made me fall in love, I just think he ran an nfl offense, something MM couldnt squander out there outside of his magical fifteen each game.

I think if we saw an offensive mastermind go to work for us like a payton, haley, chucky, or one of the elite guys do their thing, we would be unstoppable.

We barely danced with 3 wide all year, only four wide a handful and five wide on two sets.

Those were all pretty much in the giants game which was by far our best offensive performance in this era...........We should be in three wide all game, 4 wide alot and 5 wide even ten times a game like the rams back when.

we have so many weapons the spread seems so logical its screaming at us and then you get Welcome to the Georgia Dome, IM MIKE TURNER FOR NEGATIVE ONE On every first play.........ill give koetter the benefit that he does throw screens and periodically throws more than runs, but we are so much a passing team now, the run is merely to close out a game, on short yardage, and after the pass sets up the run.

we could be more improved, trust me

Defense is another story, another year in this system with a few more Defensive stars to fill in the gaps nolan found through the years execution and we are unstoppable

Guest Negatorris

Any OC that comes should be able to have this offense top 10 with no problem. I want an OC, that actually can increase the Falcons scoring offense. We have the weapons to score 30/g.