Just Tweeted C. Lofton

Tandy Gossett

Told him to enjoy the offseason.

Falcons are in the Post Season and he's sitting at home.

That's like leaving a dead party early, then the next day hearing about how many hot girls showed up right after you left. Seeing the pictures of your friend that never picks up on women hooking up w/ a major hottie because SHE was jumping on the grenade.

Hopefully we'll have some rings to show him when it's all said and done.

That's like leaving a dead party early, then the next day hearing about how many hot girls showed up right after you left. Seeing the pictures of your friend that never picks up on women hooking up w/ a major hottie because SHE was jumping on the grenade.

Did you send him this pic too?

tony-gonzalez-curtis-lofton.jpg

In this instance, he can still celebrate the Falcons being in the Super Bowl by going down to Bourbon Street SB eve and get'm a "Eugene" smile.png

all i remember from the game is we were driving getting close to the red zone, and If I remember correctly we threw a pass that went incomplete, and somehow they ruled it a fumble or something, and then they punched in seven more instead of us answering, and thats when the game was over. I still to this day say we got robbed by the zebra

does anyone remember that and if so, am i remembering correctly or am i facing post traumatic stress disorder

Hoepfully he'll be some where in the building to at least see us hoist the Lombardi in his new found home, wishing he'd stayed and didn't run his mouth on his way out of town.

Handing the Saints thier @$$es after running thier mouths on Nat'l tv, Stupendous

Embarrassing the Super Bowl Champion Giants and getting revenge, Gi-nourmous

Raising the Lombardi on the 50 yard line of the Stupiddome.....PRICELESS!!

If I had to describe it in that manner, I'd say it's more like leaving a fairly good party for a supposedly better one you keep hearing about, but when you arrive, it's all meth heads and men dressed like Marilyn Monroe, and the party you left is now home to some foreign exchange students from the college a couple miles away.

Finland...mmm.