We Are Going To Be Facing An Elite Run Game

sandiegofalcon

No matter who we play, Vikings, Skins, or Hawks, we will be facing an elite run game. Seattle and Washington also has running quarterbacks. Which run game are you most afraid of?

Washington has the best QB but worst defense.

Seattle has best defense

Vikings have best running game

Then we could likely be playing another elite running game with a mobile quarterback in SF.

How do you think we will fare vs these teams? The return of Moore will definitely help...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This postseason is about us, not about any other team. It's about how we do our business. If we are afraid of any of these teams, then we're gonna get our a$$es whooped anyway so it doesn't matter. I don't care who walks into the GA dome on the 13th, we will put them out of their misery and have a shot at New Orleans the following week.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This postseason is about us, not about any other team. It's about how we do our business. If we are afraid of any of these teams, then we're gonna get our a$$es whooped anyway so it doesn't matter. I don't care who walks into the GA dome on the 13th, we will put them out of their misery and have a shot at New Orleans the following week.

agree 100%

Guest Negatorris

Not afraid of any of em. SEA nor WAS would be able to beat us by running the ball. The Vikes are a different story, but our offense could have their way with their secondary.