Embrace The Lack Of Falcons Respect By The Media - Don't Fight It.....falcons Are Frauds

g-dawg

truth is, until the Falcons win in the post-season we are frauds.....

if Falcons go "one-n-done", then we have five years of data showing we cannot get it done in the post-season.

I really believe Falcons will break the curse this year, but until we do it, we are frauds. If Falcons are going to step up, this is the year. Maybe we weren't ready in 2010. What is our excuse now? We have Matt Ryan playing his best - we have elite receivers, elite tight end, home field advantage again. A defensive coordinator who can actually game plan and make adjustments.

We are a very good regular season team - that is what we are right now - nothing more.

Don't fight it.......believe in your team, believe in the Falcons - I do - but we gotta get it done this year.

walking into the Dome Sunday, i saw two guys in red and black luchador masks with a sign which read "Dirty Birds Say, Keep the Haters Coming!"

H8rs gon' H8, Falcons Still Gr8 has become something i say to myself whenever i read another article (or post on this board, **** these free message boards!) making dumb criticisms of the Falcons.

the 2012 team has accomplished exactly the same thing the Denver Broncos did this season, PLUS beat Denver. and yet the next 2 weeks will be filled with roses and parades for Peyton while Atlanta gets knocked for something that happened in the past. btw, Manning's postseason record after 4 appearances? 0-4.

So long as Falcons fans themselves aren't hating on this team, i'm fine with it. Atlanta has not proven it is a playoff contender yet. But it has proven it's a team that will regularly BE in the playoffs. And that's the first step...

walking into the Dome Sunday, i saw two guys in red and black luchador masks with a sign which read "Dirty Birds Say, Keep the Haters Coming!"

H8rs gon' H8, Falcons Still Gr8 has become something i say to myself whenever i read another article (or post on this board, **** these free message boards!) making dumb criticisms of the Falcons.

the 2012 team has accomplished exactly the same thing the Denver Broncos did this season, PLUS beat Denver. and yet the next 2 weeks will be filled with roses and parades for Peyton while Atlanta gets knocked for something that happened in the past. btw, Manning's postseason record after 4 appearances? 0-4.

So long as Falcons fans themselves aren't hating on this team, i'm fine with it. Atlanta has not proven it is a playoff contender yet. But it has proven it's a team that will regularly BE in the playoffs. And that's the first step...

Fair enough.

Gotta start being good to try to be great. :)

if Falcons go "one-n-done", then we have five years of data showing we cannot get it done in the post-season.

I really believe Falcons will break the curse this year, but until we do it, we are frauds. If Falcons are going to step up, this is the year. Maybe we weren't ready in 2010. What is our excuse now? We have Matt Ryan playing his best - we have elite receivers, elite tight end, home field advantage again. A defensive coordinator who can actually game plan and make adjustments.

We are a very good regular season team - that is what we are right now - nothing more.

Don't fight it.......believe in your team, believe in the Falcons - I do - but we gotta get it done this year.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. On the one hand you say "truth is until we win in the post season we are frauds" and then followed by " believe in your team" so in conclusion you suggest that we believe in frauds? I don't get it

Question: What makes us Frauds? Can someone help me with this theory? I've not understood it all season. Regardless of what happened in previous seasons, in 2012 we are 13-3. What is fradulent about that? Did other teams throw their games? Did NY really intend to get zero points to make us look good? Did arrogant Drew Brees give up a record against us because he went after one against us last year? Did the Manning brothers both lose to us because they picnicked with Matty Ice over the summer and thought he was a nice guy? rolleyes.gif

Dictonary.com definition:

deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage.

Edited by sideline

If you believe that we will get it done, then quit posting BS like this. Everything that was done prior to this season is in the past.

I have awesome nuts. Blue Diamond Jalapeno Smokehouse.