Seattle,minnesota,washington All Dominate On The Ground.

J-Wall

We better be prepared for the rushing attack. its obvious that's what these teams will do. None of them have huge threats at WR or TE so I'm not too worried about them throwing on us. Unless we start letting the sacks slip away like in the past and the QB can run freely or find someone wide open down field. #Riseup

Yep, whatever team we face will come there with the expectation of running the ball down our throats 30 times for 200 yards and 2 or 3 TDs . . Marshawn Lynch, Adrian Peterson, and Alfred Morris are all top backs in the league. . . let alone the best three in the NFC. . . To boot, they all have QBs that are mobile, effective when mobile, will scramble, will run, and will buy time if flushed or pressured. Our pass defense is good, and nope, none of these teams present passing threats to us. Neither have top flight WRs or TEs either as you mentioned but they can definitely open that up using the threat of their rushing attack and athletic QBs. .

We better be prepared for the rushing attack. its obvious that's what these teams will do. None of them have huge threats at WR or TE so I'm not too worried about them throwing on us. Unless we start letting the sacks slip away like in the past and the QB can run freely or find someone wide open down field. #Riseup

WHOA thats exactly what i was thinking about when i was in the shower a little while ago. TMI i know, but still lol