Four Positions This Off Season

Knight of God

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been screaming nose tackle for so long my voice is almost gone. Right guard is a must. Time for a DE since they obviously don't believe in anyone else. Matthews has potential though. Don't know about running back though. If the line doesn't improve, it would be a waste of time getting someone new. Wouldn't surprise me if we took a TE to end the first.

What about Le'veon Bell? We could probably pick him up in the 3rd or 4th round, instead of Lacy who will most likely go in the top 15. Or Zac Stacy from Vanderbilt. Solid rusher, pounds the ball, hard to bring down, and most importantly, He can get the 3rd and short. I think we can get one more year out of Turner, while our draft pick devolps, then hand the reigns to Quizz and Bell or Stacy.

What about Le'veon Bell? We could probably pick him up in the 3rd or 4th round, instead of Lacy who will most likely go in the top 15. Or Zac Stacy from Vanderbilt. Solid rusher, pounds the ball, hard to bring down, and most importantly, He can get the 3rd and short. I think we can get one more year out of Turner, while our draft pick devolps, then hand the reigns to Quizz and Bell or Stacy.

Lacy should be there at bottom of first, Bell would be a decent pick, but I think Lacy is going to be a star, just my gut from watching alot of his games, maybe I like him so much because I have seen him in action alot more than some of the other RBs out there.....

Lacy should be there at bottom of first, Bell would be a decent pick, but I think Lacy is going to be a star, just my gut from watching alot of his games, maybe I like him so much because I have seen him in action alot more than some of the other RBs out there....

I agree. From watching the SEC Championship game, Lacy will be a great NFL running back, I'm not sure if he will be there though. He caused me to put some holes in the wall, haha.

I agree. From watching the SEC Championship game, Lacy will be a great NFL running back, I'm not sure if he will be there though. He caused me to put some holes in the wall, haha.

Chit me too, I may not live to see another chance like that, I have blamed everyone from Richt to Murray to the water boy, it has all come full circle....