Sun Bowl - Usc Vs Gt

SacFalcFan

Where is the moron that came talking trash about UGA and saying how this USC team was going to run the table at the beginning of the season. They suck and that is being nice. If they lose to tech...couldn't happen to a nicer guy in Kiffin.

Edited by richham

Where is the moron that came talking trash about UGA and saying how this USC team was going to run the table at the beginning of the season. They suck and that is being nice. If they lose to tech...couldn't happen to a nicer guy in Kiffin.

Yeah, Sleepy, where ya at?. This isn't the same team as when Barkley was the QB. Gives you some idea of how good Notre Dame is, though.

I cannot stand Tech but when USC pulled that crap at the dinner I want them to lose. 21-7 Tech. Karma to you Kiffen

if pat haden keeps lane kiffin employed after this season that would be just horrible. i know they didn't care to be at the game, but they have more 5 stars in their starting lineup on one side of the ball than gt has on their entire team. they is no way they are close at all in talent. wittek needs a lot of work, his ints were just horrible. he threw the ball right at defenders.

This game says nothing about USC or GT football teams or anyone who beat them. USC didn't care about the game at all and made it known how they felt about the city and people of El Paso. If they ever are in position for the Sun Bowl again, I very seriously doubt they will be invited. The way USC conducted themselves leading up to this game and after it is just pathetic.

Friend, how old are you? Do you have kids? Are you gonna teach them to call people you do not know names? Wake up this morning look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, why did I call a person I have no idea about a name over football? And Sac I'm not trying to start anything simply addressing this individual. The fact of the matter I will always feel USC is better then UGA and most of the teams in college football and my mind won't change so you have choice let it burn or keep arguing. 2 if we are being completely honest with ourselves (and this is not a dig at UGA just truth) are the bulldogs playing for the national title? No they aren't and neither are we so in the end we both failed to meet our expectations. So in closing (to this particular UGA fan) congrats in making it to a more glorified irrelevant bowl game then us and good luck I think you all will have no problems beating the Huskers, friend

Friend, how old are you? Do you have kids? Are you gonna teach them to call people you do not know names? Wake up this morning look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, why did I call a person I have no idea about a name over football? And Sac I'm not trying to start anything simply addressing this individual. The fact of the matter I will always feel USC is better then UGA and most of the teams in college football and my mind won't change so you have choice let it burn or keep arguing. 2 if we are being completely honest with ourselves (and this is not a dig at UGA just truth) are the bulldogs playing for the national title? No they aren't and neither are we so in the end we both failed to meet our expectations. So in closing (to this particular UGA fan) congrats in making it to a more glorified irrelevant bowl game then us and good luck I think you all will have no problems beating the Huskers, friend

The difference is, USC managed to lose to a team that UGA manhandled...why you can keep claiming that USC is better is beyond me. Heck, I don't like UGA at all and I can see that they're better than USC, better than my team too on quite phases of the game.

The difference is, USC managed to lose to a team that UGA manhandled...why you can keep claiming that USC is better is beyond me. Heck, I don't like UGA at all and I can see that they're better than USC, better than my team too on quite phases of the game.

Do you not know how to read? I don't care what UGA did to Georgia tech or any other team for that matter., I don't care that you don't like UGA nor do I care that you think they are better then your team..... I hope my response is clear