If Rivera Is Retained. Is It Too Much To Ask For Lovie As The New Dc And Whiz As The New Oc?

Big Bubba

Funny how far Chud has fallen. Last year some Panther fans were ready to hand him a blank check to keep him from HCing elsewhere. Now you guys are trying to push him out the door.

Welp *pours out liquor for chud*

That's what happens when you do the same stupid **** you did in Cleveland.

Is Rivera going to be able to reign Norv in, if need be? I'm not going assume to know exactly what goes on between the coaches in Carolina, so I don't know if Chud got it together on his own or Rivera finally told him to get his head out his *ss, but whatever the case it was 10 weeks too late. So if things don't start right on Norv's end is Rivera going to have the stones to check him?

Edited by NYG4

Is Rivera going to be able to reign Norv in, if need be? I'm not going assume to know exactly what goes on between the coaches in Carolina, so I don't know if Chud got it together on his own or Rivera finally told him to get his head out his *ss, but whatever the case it was 10 weeks too late. So if things don't start right on Norv's end is Rivera going to have the stones to check him?

I don't think Norv will try to re-event the wheel like Chud did. I don't think you have to reign him in like Chud.

Don't feel like making a new thread.

s44e40.jpg

I would think the Panthers are more talented overall, especially at the QB position. Jets are a mess, but Ross is used to NY market, so maybe he wants a go at being the head guy in NY, and he most likely wouldn't have to move his family.

Of all the teams needing a GM, Carolina could be the prime job.

Edited by NYG4

I like Chud, he just p1ssed me off early in the year. He seemed to try and make the run-option, a base offense for the Panthers this year. Rather than a pro-style offense with run options thrown in, like it was last year....and what it was again this year, once he figured out that a true run-option offense will not succeed in the NFL.

He's a good OC when he doesn't try to overthink things, I believe.

I feel like we aren't going to have a staff left after this offseason. Looks like there will be a lot of promotions in the Giants org this off-season.

2lkz9mu.jpg

IDK how credible this tweet below is so, grain of salt.

2lafo5s.jpg

Edited by NYG4

Hire em all! They've done a dang fine job at keeping a lot of talent on the Giants roster. Hopefully they also learned not to overpay for aging Rbs. Dwill and Stewart were both overpaid by Hurney. Any other Gm would have let them walk and just drafted a high quality rookie.

If Rivera stays, we might as well keep he whole coaching staff together. The offense improved once Chud figured out the limits of he zone-read, and the defense has been steadily improving for a while now. I worry about becoming an organization that's in constant upheaval.

If Rivera stays, we might as well keep he whole coaching staff together. The offense improved once Chud figured out the limits of he zone-read, and the defense has been steadily improving for a while now. I worry about becoming an organization that's in constant upheaval.

I would agree but I think Chud will always be looking for a head job and Norv could be more stable and willing to stick as a OC longer. Not to to mention they run pretty much the same system just Norv runs it better.

I would agree but I think Chud will always be looking for a head job and Norv could be more stable and willing to stick as a OC longer. Not to to mention they run pretty much the same system just Norv runs it better.

I think they'll both be looking for a head coaching job. If you want stability, replacing Chud with our current head coach's old boss might not be the best call. I don't see a reason to change. Top five offense two years ago. Good campaign this year. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.