So Can We Beat The Redskins If They Beat Seatle?

Miller2Rison

Falcon's didn't bring it Sunday and every **** non saints players in the NFL knows it.

You can bet your *** we beat the first team we play by two scores or more this post season. this team is hungry, its due and it expects to do well in the post season.

In two weeks the SaintsReport will crash as one and done will be over and the reailty of their fan base hits.

We will be Superbowl Champions in their house, maybe we can put a statue up of it in front of their stadium with our emblems, they seem to want out team emblems on statues in NO anyway.

I really don't care who we get, this postseason is about us and how we play, not about who we play. There is absolutely NO excuse for not making the NFC Championship game this year, and then see what happens from there.

If we see Seattle, we will see a team who generally struggles on the Road making their 2nd cross country trip in as many weeks playing a 1:00 game coming over from the West coast. Toughest defense of the bunch, but they can be scored on a heck of a lot easier without the home crowd behind them.

Washington brings an average defense and a rookie QB who can be dangerous, but one of our biggest strengths on Def is the speed, RG3 is a much better matchup for us than Cam was. We have trouble bringing the big guy down, Spoon and Nic are the perfect weapons for stopping RG3. Besides the fact that Garcon/Moss are nothing our secondary can't handle.

If we get Minnesota, we focus on AP and limit the damage. Ponder is horrible and their WR's make Washington's look like HoF's... Their secondary is pretty bad, we can score against them.

Like I said, we have absolutely no excuse for not playing the following week with a trip to New Orleans 2 weeks later.

The Falcons must have all their defensive players healthy and ready to defeat RG3 and the Redskins. The Redskins are experiencing what the NY Giants experienced last season and they have gotten hot.The Redskins have a good running game, but I still think that their passing game and their pass defense are their achilles heels. Also, while Rg3's athletic ability is phenominal, he's still a rookie QB that still has much to learn. He can be confused and that knee of his is still not 100%. I also don't think that the Redskins are that good away from DC. So, we shall see. Enouigh said.

The Falcons must have all their defensive players healthy and ready to defeat RG3 and the Redskins. The Redskins are experiencing what the NY Giants experienced last season and they have gotten hot.The Redskins have a good running game, but I still think that their passing game and their pass defense are their achilles heels. Also, while Rg3's athletic ability is phenominal, he's still a rookie QB that still has much to learn. He can be confused and that knee of his is still not 100%. I also don't think that the Redskins are that good away from DC. So, we shall see. Enouigh said.