Dirk K Is Really Going To Shine As A Hc.

#1 pick™

Of the teams available, the chiefs would be the best fit. I don't know about drafting geno but getting a quarterback will be the first move whoever gets the job makes

Those two would fit. Perfect hire for both parties. Dirk coached Garrard and Ryan to their best seasons. Dirk knows weapons are a QB's friend. Potential franchise QB (Smith). Get a route running WR in the 2nd. Resign your #1 Bowe and best OL Alberts. Charles as your #1 back. Baldwin should be ready and since his strengths weren't useful for Cassel, they will be for Geno. The defense just needs another CB and safety. They have more talent than most bad teams. They are kind of like the 2007 Falcons after we signed Turner.

We saved Dirk from the grave. Smitty should have gotten his word that he'd stay for at least 3 years if hired. His stock would only go up. If Nolan is offered a job, Blank needs to make him the highest paid DC in the league.

I was a fan of Dirk. He really got the most out of his players as a HC. As an OC, he's good. Not great. There wasn't much of a gap between him and MM in my opinion.

Geno will be a bust. Dude collapses in pressurized games. Dirk has done a pretty masterful job here. I'd hate to see him go. Means another OC for Ryan. That would be 3 in 6 years.

He won more pressured game than he lost. He has a more proven track record as a college QB than Matt Ryan. Terrible post.

New OC doesn't really mean much for us. Matt is starting to become his own OC.

Edited by Hollywood #1 pick

I was a fan of Dirk. He really got the most out of his players as a HC. As an OC, he's good. Not great. There wasn't much of a gap between him and MM in my opinion.

I disagree, a lot. If not for Smitty, Dirk would have been a WR, or TE coach. After last year, Dirk didn't have many options. Dirk is a lot more creative than MM. Force feeding Turner has Smitty written all over.

I disagree, a lot. If not for Smitty, Dirk would have been a WR, or TE coach. After last year, Dirk didn't have many options. Dirk is a lot more creative than MM. Force feeding Turner has Smitty written all over.

Dirk could easily find another OC job. NFL coaches know who sucks and doesn't suck and even if they don't, look at Greg Knapp. MM game-plans were really good. I don't care if you see it otherwise. I liked him and I like Dirk.

Edited by Hollywood #1 pick

He won more pressured game than he lost. He has a more proven track record as a college QB than Matt Ryan. Terrible post.

New OC doesn't really mean much for us. Matt is starting to become his own OC.

I dunno, they got kicked around pretty good in pretty much every "big" game they played this year.

Agree on the second part though, anyone we bring in will be a smooth transition because we have very strong veteran leadership on offense. Matt is the face of the O. Nolan is the face of the d. Would be much easier to replace Koetter than Nolan.

Am I the only one who don't want DK to leave? Just imagine what Matt can do with the offense next year or the year after that. I really hope he stays but when oppurtunity knocks, you have to answer it. I still don't want him to leave though.

Dirk's not going anywhere this year. It's way too much of a risk to hire a guy after one pretty good year with an offense that was already pretty good.

Am I the only one who don't want DK to leave? Just imagine what Matt can do with the offense next year or the year after that. I really hope he stays but when oppurtunity knocks, you have to answer it. I still don't want him to leave though.

People said the EXACT same thing about Mike Mularkey's offense. "Wait til next year when Mularkey takes the handcuffs off and opens this thing UP! YEAH!" *FART*

Dirk Koetter is a Mike Mularkey clone. His offense is a stop-motion music video. Awkward and slow looking. Way too much of the offense is predicated on hitting receivers coming back to Ryan or running horizontal to the line of scrimmage. Outside of WR screens, YAC is non existent.

A receiver should be busting down the seam or running a deep post or a deep flag on EVERY SINGLE PLAY.

People said the EXACT same thing about Mike Mularkey's offense. "Wait til next year when Mularkey takes the handcuffs off and opens this thing UP! YEAH!" *FART*

Dirk Koetter is a Mike Mularkey clone. His offense is a stop-motion music video. Awkward and slow looking. Way too much of the offense is predicated on hitting receivers coming back to Ryan or running horizontal to the line of scrimmage. Outside of WR screens, YAC is non existent.

A receiver should be busting down the seam or running a deep post or a deep flag on EVERY SINGLE PLAY.

Send your resume in to TD and Mike Smith. I am sure you will get appropriate consideration for the job based on your experience and accomplishments.